Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

ko or wow

This is a discussion on ko or wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everytime i download any game i unistal it after 10min and back to KO knight online pk system pwn all ...
Page: 6

everytime i download any game i unistal it after 10min and back to KO knight online pk system pwn all game

MortalEnemy

KO pk > all. but that bugs....

pinoyzoi

I would rather play WOW now, KOL has too much Koxpers nearly impossible to PK with this BS

thechainsaw

ko alll the wayy, WOW too complicated and slow

Francis

KO ftw, i personally tried WoW and it sucked

dzquan

i like ko,didnt play wow

Quote Originally Posted by thechainsaw View Post
    ko alll the wayy, WOW too complicated and slow
    Well then, With this statement you are a complete idiot - Since WoW is a fucking cake walk for retard's even.

I figured I would find a statement as dumb as this here lmao, 99.99% of the people say WoW's to easy, It would figure someone on this forum would state it was to hard LMAO.

as for on topic

Neither, SWTOR FTW Spring 2011 biatch. :P.

Extrem1st

Briefly, WoW is better in every aspect. There r on-going dungeons, raids and many events that r interesting. The only down part is it doesnt have a CZ like KO. You need to wait for some time to get into the PK zones.

Wow , more populair , Mutch bigger world to explore , more people , better graphics u cant compare those 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ko or wow = WOW

old ko or wow, OLD KO!

LegendaryWeaz

I've played both KO and WoW, I began with KO way back in the day when Beramus was still a fairly new server. It was the first MMORPG I'd ever played. Was pretty good in those days, koxpers were pretty rare at first and there were enough english players that about 1 out of 2 people you ran into spoke english.

I formed my own clan after a couple of my RL friends that were running the clan I was in, went to WoW. After a few years though, more and more people quit playing KO and went to WoW or just quit KO cause of the cheaters numbers getting bigger and bigger and leveling taking forever at 60+ lvls.

I soon also quit KO for WoW and enjoyed WoW a lot for a year or so when I was in a guild of players that did stuff together and helped one another out. I quit WoW after a while though cause it just got old, kinda boring once you don't have a lot of friends and guildmates to do stuff with. I played WoW again for a little while when WOTLK came out, made it to 79 with my main and quit again cause I just didn't have a lot of time to play the game to get my money's worth out of it. 2 or 3 hours a day, you can't get much accomplished in WoW.

Now I'm back to fooling around with KO a few hours a day, it's a LOT different than 3 years ago or so. KO's simplicity is nice, but WoW's complexity makes it interesting. A lot of things in KO and WoW are very different, some so much that you can't compare, like apples to oranges.

Merchanting vs. auction house, auction house is a much better way to sell stuff.
    Upgradable armor/weopons that you can completely lose attempting to upgrade vs. bind on pickup and bind on equip that you can add enchants to and not lose until/if you decide to sell it to npc once you've got something better to replace it.

i didnt even read all u posted but id rather pvp over anything else even tho bad graphics bad custumer support hacks buggs etc ko is great:>

KO is a frigging joke the hackers are running the game and Mgame/k2 are too pathetic to do sht about it except blame each other.. WoW is a great game awesome grinding which I completely dislike in KO, bosses are fun and ONLY because hackers are flooding KO i would say the PvP in WoW is 100x better.

dzquan

id like ko than wow

sczuross

Ko Forever wow is suck archer have shotgan lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    02-19-2010, 11:35 PM