Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

ko or wow

This is a discussion on ko or wow within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ko 4 ever ^^...
Page: 9

Ko 4 ever ^^

Minneola

Quote Originally Posted by thahitman View Post
    if any of yall and im sure a lot of yall have which of the 2 is better ko is free but im sure its less quality is wow have pk im sure it does right? but if you had to choose between the 2 which would it be
    ?
    I've played both. I left both games a few years ago and came back to Knight Online a few months ago. This is due to the fact that WoW is about 10 times more addicting than Knight Online, however its a more polished game as Knight Online seems like its still in beta stage for the 7 years i've been playing it

sczuross

Ko 4 ever ^^ wow is suck

TheJunkie

WOW for real is gay KO is best pvp ever

ImShort

WoW is way better in gameplay. Ko is just so repetitive when in wow u have tons of things u can do thats not just pk and exp all day

yourbestis myworst

i play KO and i really wouldnt go near wow just because i love KO so much, how ever alot of my friends play WOW and when ive let them play on a few of my chars on KO, both pvp and pve they thought it sucked.....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    02-19-2010, 11:35 PM