Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

KO4Fun VS Manes

This is a discussion on KO4Fun VS Manes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss Well you don't have to at priv servers and yet ppl still just talk about money... ...
Page: 3

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Well you don't have to at priv servers and yet ppl still just talk about money...
    Name one private server where that isn't true; any private server that doesn't apply to generally has an extremely low population (200~ players or so), and as a result it's extremely boring to play. The turk population mostly goes to those farm / exp servers (like ko4fun), so ofc if you want an active populated private server, you're gonna have to either no life or pay a lot of money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Name one private server where that isn't true; any private server that doesn't apply to generally has an extremely low population (200~ players or so), and as a result it's extremely boring to play. The turk population mostly goes to those farm / exp servers (like ko4fun), so ofc if you want an active populated private server, you're gonna have to either no life or pay a lot of money on it.
    Sadly when it comes to high populated turkish servers they only go to the servers to farm GB's then resell or level up chars, gear them out, play for a week or two and sell them.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Servers like KO4Fun don't require any money. You can literally just mine and AFK until you have enough gear to PK.
    SacredHealDane likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Servers like KO4Fun don't require any money. You can literally just mine and AFK until you have enough gear to PK.
    How long will that take? Last server I remember that was like that was AlemKO where you had to mine for about 2 weeks and make sure you had a macro to delete the shit items out of your inventory too, so you couldn't do much while doing it.

How long will that take? Last server I remember that was like that was AlemKO where you had to mine for about 2 weeks and make sure you had a macro to delete the shit items out of your inventory too, so you couldn't do much while doing it.
    Not actually playing so I don't know. Either way, the whole server concept is based around mining, so it's kind of weird for anybody to claim it requires money to play. It might take 2 weeks, it might take somebody 3 days. There are farm servers where you need to work much harder than that :P

Ko4fun, on that server, you can easy gear up, farm treants ancients for bus, mine 1-2 days upgrade, run 1 day around cz, every 1hour randomly bosses are spawning also chaos stone is, to level up, pretty easy, you have santa events, 1 santa you just need to 1 hit it and u get 250m exp, depends on which kind of santa, and then pk pk pk

I think if you want only pk and habe not mutch time ro get items in usko ore stamko p server would be a option

Privater server (ko4fun) if it is Turkish Admin, max 2-3 month after DEAD!
    Manes , its a official server you can play always. (maybe after 5-6 month not so active but still u can play)

Banned

KO4FUN is full of turks but its active af
    im selling my rouge there if someone wants buy hit me up

Since every private server once comes to end, I rather choose USKO...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123