Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is ko4life allowing these gb websites ?

This is a discussion on Is ko4life allowing these gb websites ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First i already know advertising of websites not allowed so i imagine girakon mod is just being lazy or whatever ...
Page: 1

First i already know advertising of websites not allowed so i imagine girakon mod is just being lazy or whatever but ko4life this community or whatever usually frowns on things such as baba-shopping from non-legit sources and duping. bugging etc etc obvious shit . It seems to me iunno that people looking the other way on these gold websites that now offering ko gb and its pretty much obvious its non-legit gold they're distributing. I know how most of these websites work and most of the gold they sell on pretty much all games are either farmed with or without macro or bought in bulk by players , i believe there source for ko are dupers i don't really think there farming with macro or farming legit for that matter just because its common sense no one on akara should have more then 21 gbs right now and they obviously do from what i've seen.

jus wanna know wat mods think of these websites also wat other players think bout em

should we shun people who buy from them as if they're babashopping dupe gb or should it be no different then buying gb from a legit player in our own market place i guess is the question ?

did u see the movie where a guy shows his inn and suddenly all the gbs appear

not coins but actual gbs.

good way to get rich on a new server

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Simple reply

NO

Depends on the website. There are a few legit farmers who sell gb's on websites.

Simple reply

NO[/b]
    why is link still at akara section ?

no outside links of online stores allowed. (applies to Vacant too D: )

CuriositY

Simply no ! Lol

This such of thing are scammer.. I never heard someone got his Gb by those website..

Simply no ! Lol

This such of thing are scammer.. I never heard someone got his Gb by those website..[/b]
    i have freinds who have bought at olympia and as far as akara its obvious gb are on the server

not to mention opps is leader of gold clan and he is 100 % duping right now jus so all know ahead of time

but jw wat ppl also think of these sites obviously outside websites aren't allowed unless approved

theres no freaking approved sites on here -_-
    IT'S A BIG FREAKING NO.

theres no freaking approved sites on here -_-
    IT'S A BIG FREAKING NO.[/b]
    im talking bout how its looked upon otherwise as in how we shun dupers hackers etc do people here consider it the same not only the mods

DarK

Simply no ! Lol

This such of thing are scammer.. I never heard someone got his Gb by those website..[/b]

Wrong.

beleave me , they aint no scammers

why is link still at akara section ?[/b]
    i think its a matter of, despite us being uber super human robots from out of space, occasionally we miss things. It's difficult to see every post in every section all the time, while also dedicating time to our real life shenanigans (fighting evil cyborg ninjas and saving the world).

Now what you guys can do is send a pm to one of the admins when you find something like this that may have been overlooked, linking them to the topic, and i'm sure they will do their very best to right the wrongs and restore peace

Banned

First i already know advertising of websites not allowed so i imagine girakon mod is just being lazy or whatever but ko4life this community or whatever usually frowns on things such as baba-shopping from non-legit sources and duping. bugging etc etc obvious shit . It seems to me iunno that people looking the other way on these gold websites that now offering ko gb and its pretty much obvious its non-legit gold they're distributing. I know how most of these websites work and most of the gold they sell on pretty much all games are either farmed with or without macro or bought in bulk by players , i believe there source for ko are dupers i don't really think there farming with macro or farming legit for that matter just because its common sense no one on akara should have more then 21 gbs right now and they obviously do from what i've seen.

jus wanna know wat mods think of these websites also wat other players think bout em

should we shun people who buy from them as if they're babashopping dupe gb or should it be no different then buying gb from a legit player in our own market place i guess is the question ?[/b]
    NO we should allow them because they are cool.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Like Paddy said , sent a link to an global mod or admin and it makes life a lot easier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast