Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is ko4life allowing these gb websites ?

This is a discussion on Is ko4life allowing these gb websites ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me friend bought some gbs on ankra 2days ago,today they said that they dont have cash on akara anymore.. So ...
Page: 2

Me friend bought some gbs on ankra 2days ago,today they said that they dont have cash on akara anymore..

So i dont think that gbs are duped..

personally i think there being farmed legitly then i dont see problem with ppl buying from them but i know most of these websites dont farm and just deal strictly with suppliers and any ko gb "supplier" is not going to be legit

again wanting know wat ppl think bout gb sites not just that there not allowed ..

Boyce

how do all these gb sites have that much money? Especially new servers like Girakon and Akara. I just dont see any way in gaining that much. And the funny thing, they all chinese, so im guessing its some myko bug dupe shit

redevil12

Unhappy

how do all these gb sites have that much money? Especially new servers like Girakon and Akara. I just dont see any way in gaining that much. And the funny thing, they all chinese, so im guessing its some myko bug dupe shit[/b]
    there are a lots of chineese now on USKO. They farm a ot and sell GB (5-10$ per gb it s a great paid for a chineese). and as they team - farm 24/24 7/7 like in southpark movie ther char become hi level so another valuable thing to sell

CuriositY

there are a lots of chineese now on USKO. They farm a ot and sell GB (5-10$ per gb it s a great paid for a chineese). and as they team - farm 24/24 7/7 like in southpark movie ther char become hi level so another valuable thing to sell [/b]
    yup I really think its the best thing we can says !

redevil12

yup I really think its the best thing we can says ![/b]
    I never buy virtuel money with real money but as time is money somebody can find usefull not to loose 149 hours farming or doing market resell etc and just buy the coins cause they have lots of money in real life. Buying coins with money can help someone or some student in poor country I think...It save tilme for rich people and give money for buying food for poor people in poor country...And K2 as main actor can do free coins (or create free hi class items) and sell them too and buy a ferari when needed (maybe they already doing this but nobody will know)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12