Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity

This is a discussion on The Feud - Oblivion & lnfinity within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright, Well I think I should start back from the beginning of all the problems. Back in the day of ...
Page: 1

Banned

Alright, Well I think I should start back from the beginning of all the problems.

Back in the day of RisingForce, nukka and DanityKane were pretty close. Danity decided he wanted to name himself “NukkaHouse” and chose to ask everyones opinion in RisingForce about it so he posted on our forums. Alex (RubberDuckys brother, Don’t get me wrong, John is an awesome guy) decided he was gonna go behind everyones back, and make a charecter named NukkaHouse, he thought this was hilarious. No one agreed him allowing him to use the name and his actions have only slandered it if anything.

Continuing on...

Alex joined lnfinity with RubberDucky (his brothers character) Later he decides to get NukkaHouse into the clan, so he sells RubberDucky’s items to buy his warrior items and joins lnfinity.

Since he has such a horrible past with pissing people off, noone really likes the guy from RisingForce/Oblivion (Since Oblivion is mostly people that were RisingForce) to be blunt about it.

Later, I find out that someone from lnfinity is selling a hellbreaker8, as I thought they were good people I figured I’d trust them pay them half the money and then they give the HB8, and I pay the other half. Well, lnfinity decided to trust me after I only gave them about 20gb and gave me the HB8 early. I finished giving them the money for it, and everything went smoothly.

Still no problems...

Alright, So I was in a party at DK with them and then they kicked me out for a clanny. I figured we were tight and I wouldn’t be kicked, which was the only reason I left my DS party to join them. So I was a little pissy since they kicked me because no there was no way in hell I was getting into a party (you know how xp events are ^_^) I made a few comments about it on ventrilo and decided I wouldn’t party any lnfinity clan members for awhile.

Well, provably at least a month later without talking to them Alex decides he’s bored and will trade spam our priest (BARTOK14) at Dark Stones, and cuss us out. A few warriors in our party started to redball since buffs were dying (Warmen(who has nothing to do with any of this)/king_warrior_1/me) so I ran up to Alex (NukkaHouse) who was standing right next to a Dark Stone without a transformation scroll, traded him, and he died. He came back with a transformation scroll, tried to trade more people in our party who were fighting since by this time BARTOK had blocked his trades. So he talked shit for about.30 minutes then went on his way.

In my opinion, at the time I didn’t think that Alex represented what lnfinity stood for. He’s immature, and there’s nothing more to it.

Later, I was having a talk with TheBaffer about Alex. And we were talking about our different views on boss drops, he basically told me that they will KS any boss from anyone, even there own alliance. Not only did he say that they would KS them, he said he already has and doesn’t inform them when they do find bosses. Having a lot of friends in Pheniox Warlords I just took a screenshot, and gave it to my friend in PW. He asked me if he minded if he posted it on there forum and I didn’t care. I don’t have anything to hide from anyone and I’ll gladly allow anyone do the same to myself.

So now we’re closer to the present date, and hush from lnfinity comes onto our ventrilo and decides he’ll use the name “falah_is_gay” to cuss out everyone while I’m in the bathroom. So I log onto there ventrilo and instantly get banned. I pm baffer and he tells them to unban me so that we can talk. We talk things through, and all seems well.

Someone pm’s me looking for a clan, tells me that he is interested in Oblivion, lnfinity, and chronicle, and what our my opinions about each of them. Well of course I tell him what I think about each. Lnfinity owes people in our clan money and dosn’t pay them back, trade spams us at xp partys, etc... etc... ect...

Well it turns out that the guy was actually a guy from the lnfinity clan just trying to get me to say something. Little dose he know that I really don’t care. I’ll post a screenshot that someone gave me of what I said later. It basiclly says “don’t mess with them bro / they owe people in our clan money / they’re scrumbags” (I know I spelled scumbags wrong lol)

----------
    Yesterday, Dfalt pm’s me asking me “did you give hush is stuff back” so I ask him “what?” he replies “the ss6, smite6, and ammy of health” and I basically told him that I never stole or borrowed anything from hush. I was on my laptop so I couldn’t take screen shots of the conversation but it wouldn’t surprise me if he has some and if he dose I’ll gladly post them. He also told me that lnfinity is a trustworthy clan and has been around to long for anyone to believe me over them if they say I stole something.

From what Hush has told me this is inacurate, I'm leaving it in so people can see the original thread.
    ----------

Which brings us to the whole point of this post...
    I don’t steal...
    I never will...

Post your opinions if you want, just please keep it bumped because if lnfinity wants to make up stuff about me scamming them they have something else coming there way.

--------------------
    As for what we discussed on ventrilo I'll leave it be, and we will go our separate ways.

KiNgKoNg

no drama no no no no drama drama =)

TaDaaa

And we care for what reason .......................................?????

__lee__

buMP for falah

Trust worthy guy I lt hi use my rapt 8 and he gave it back no probs

:S

no one cares about rank 50 clans on ares
    the only oblivion and infinity that matter are/were on diez

sry to be mean but....

And I still have alex's priest that I bought for 200m. Muhahahaha. We should make an age reqirement for people to enter our vent. With the exeption of like Justin, and ummm what's his name, we keep getting all the 12 year old retards. And yeah. Falah doesn't scam anyone's items, except mine. haha.

BJK

Alright, Well I think I should start back from the beginning of all the problems.

Back in the day of RisingForce, nukka and DanityKane were pretty close. Danity decided he wanted to name himself “NukkaHouse” and chose to ask everyones opinion in RisingForce about it so he posted on our forums. Alex (RubberDuckys brother, Don’t get me wrong, John is an awesome guy) decided he was gonna go behind everyones back, and make a charecter named NukkaHouse, he thought this was hilarious. No one agreed him allowing him to use the name and his actions have only slandered it if anything.

Continuing on...

Alex joined lnfinity with RubberDucky (his brothers character) Later he decides to get NukkaHouse into the clan, so he sells RubberDucky’s items to buy his warrior items and joins lnfinity.

Since he has such a horrible past with pissing people off, noone really likes the guy from RisingForce/Oblivion (Since Oblivion is mostly people that were RisingForce) to be blunt about it.

Later, I find out that someone from lnfinity is selling a hellbreaker8, as I thought they were good people I figured I’d trust them pay them half the money and then they give the HB8, and I pay the other half. Well, lnfinity decided to trust me after I only gave them about 20gb and gave me the HB8 early. I finished giving them the money for it, and everything went smoothly.

Still no problems...

Alright, So I was in a party at DK with them and then they kicked me out for a clanny. I figured we were tight and I wouldn’t be kicked, which was the only reason I left my DS party to join them. So I was a little pissy since they kicked me because no there was no way in hell I was getting into a party (you know how xp events are ^_^) I made a few comments about it on ventrilo and decided I wouldn’t party any lnfinity clan members for awhile.

Well, provably at least a month later without talking to them Alex decides he’s bored and will trade spam our priest (BARTOK14) at Dark Stones, and cuss us out. A few warriors in our party started to redball since buffs were dying (Warmen(who has nothing to do with any of this)/king_warrior_1/me) so I ran up to Alex (NukkaHouse) who was standing right next to a Dark Stone without a transformation scroll, traded him, and he died. He came back with a transformation scroll, tried to trade more people in our party who were fighting since by this time BARTOK had blocked his trades. So he talked shit for about.30 minutes then went on his way.

In my opinion, at the time I didn’t think that Alex represented what lnfinity stood for. He’s immature, and there’s nothing more to it.

Later, I was having a talk with TheBaffer about Alex. And we were talking about our different views on boss drops, he basically told me that they will KS any boss from anyone, even there own alliance. Not only did he say that they would KS them, he said he already has and doesn’t inform them when they do find bosses. Having a lot of friends in Pheniox Warlords I just took a screenshot, and gave it to my friend in PW. He asked me if he minded if he posted it on there forum and I didn’t care. I don’t have anything to hide from anyone and I’ll gladly allow anyone do the same to myself.

So now we’re closer to the present date, and hush from lnfinity comes onto our ventrilo and decides he’ll use the name “falah_is_gay” to cuss out everyone while I’m in the bathroom. So I log onto there ventrilo and instantly get banned. I pm baffer and he tells them to unban me so that we can talk. We talk things through, and all seems well.

Someone pm’s me looking for a clan, tells me that he is interested in Oblivion, lnfinity, and chronicle, and what our my opinions about each of them. Well of course I tell him what I think about each. Lnfinity owes people in our clan money and dosn’t pay them back, trade spams us at xp partys, etc... etc... ect...

Well it turns out that the guy was actually a guy from the lnfinity clan just trying to get me to say something. Little dose he know that I really don’t care. I’ll post a screenshot that someone gave me of what I said later. It basiclly says “don’t mess with them bro / they owe people in our clan money / they’re scrumbags” (I know I spelled scumbags wrong lol)

Yesterday, Dfalt pm’s me asking me “did you give hush is stuff back” so I ask him “what?” he replies “the ss6, smite6, and ammy of health” and I basically told him that I never stole or borrowed anything from hush. I was on my laptop so I couldn’t take screen shots of the conversation but it wouldn’t surprise me if he has some and if he dose I’ll gladly post them. He also told me that lnfinity is a trustworthy clan and has been around to long for anyone to believe me over them if they say I stole something.

Which brings us to the whole point of this post...
    I don’t steal...
    I never will...

Post your opinions if you want, just please keep it bumped because if lnfinity wants to make up stuff about me scamming them they have something else coming there way.[/b]

too long boring to read it ~~

TaDaaa

too long boring to read it ~~[/b]
    Synopsis : Blah Blah........I did not do it.........Blah Blah........He did it............Blah Blah........Pay attention to my clan that is a ripoff name of some of the greats......Blah Blah........Im so attention starved I think the KO4life community wants to hear our problems.......Blah Blah.........im a douch bag

Banned

i didnt read any of it other then the topic title

but really who cares this is not the place to talk about this and really as giga said who cares about rank 50 clans feuds

thats not even ares of our lives worthy drama xD

Precision

Wow, I thought Infinity only did this kind of crap to me. Nukkahouse, aka Alex, took 20gb from me saying, "I will pay you back, I found a cheap Raptor." Zzzz, Infinity is messed up and wack.

flamthrow

Well to all of you who said you dont care, dont read it, I for once do care about this. And tell me giga what does it matter if it was a clan ranked in the 50s or in the top ten, would it matter to you?

Both of these clans are legit and english, just for that you guys should show some respect. On top of that we are looking for Allies and I was thinking of those two clans, among others, to make them an offer. So any problem in their clans, I'd have to take it into account.

Peace and gl solving this

i didnt read any of it other then the topic title

but really who cares this is not the place to talk about this and really as giga said who cares about rank 50 clans feuds

thats not even ares of our lives worthy drama xD[/b]
    Lol, those two clans are from top 15 english clans on Ares (who can actualy speak english not just type hy exp plys). So Ares comunity care's about those clans , even iff Infinity is the most pussie clan ever except KIMPEE and snipelord.

Banned

i read all of it..i thought there would be something better at the end other then "i am trustworthy..i dont steal"
    kinda pissed me off...yeah its true who cares about grade 50 clans..?

websnot

well u guys on diez may not to be to bothered about it but we have to see your crap getting spread all over this site .
    and i take it from the rank 50 clan referrance u must think we are noobs . i will agree we dont pk and but far from little noobie's .. and for falah yes we did kick him for a clannie which what any clan would do , but i have never gave falah any items or have i said that he had any of my items , i cant understand why dfalt would pm u about this because all he knows about falah from our furoms is that you are sending yatta / yattamus ss of pm's about our clannies and also you are trying to break the allaince between us and pw . i dont think we could call it a feud tho because we think oblivion is a cool clan we just think falah is a cock .

this is what falah tell's ppl about us

Wiccoll

Falah.......this is quite funny.....you are telling everybody that Infinity is just some guys that skam everyone and is stealing bosses and all that bull shit........well.....how is Infinity? everyone in the clan or just some of us? i have known you for a long time.........wtf do have against me?? i have never done anything "wrong" or do you want to make up a story about me too?? We in Infinity never steal bosses for our ally (PW). why do you think that? because some turk told you some shit that you didn't understand, and then you thought he sad we stole a boss? ffs.....you make up storys like hell! why should ppl listen to your opinion? no one really gives a shit......btw...just wondering. why do you hate me? i have never done anything to you......i gave you a fucking Sword of the dead for free a long time ago, after that we have been friends all the time. when you were buying the HB+8 from Slayer, you wanted to buy it trough me because you trusted me. and now you hate me because im in Infinity. what the hell is wrong with you? if you have anything against me then pls come to me and say it.....get a life man......stop making up shit about Infinity. we never did anything to you! but now we cant stand you face when we see you. if you hate us, then stfu. why do you think everyone in KO wants to hear it?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast