Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

USKO vs. Priv Servers(no advertise,no links,dont delete plz)

This is a discussion on USKO vs. Priv Servers(no advertise,no links,dont delete plz) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was playin USKO, always on diez, mage 50 lvl, sin 60 lvl, and my Kiler666 only dlw/dcz. But i ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Default USKO vs. Priv Servers(no advertise,no links,dont delete plz)

I was playin USKO, always on diez, mage 50 lvl, sin 60 lvl, and my Kiler666 only dlw/dcz.
    But i end with it. Few days ago my friend gave me link to priv server and like propably all priv servers there are maaany old bugs, +9 and +10 items are normal, lvlin is muuuch faster. But i noticed something else.
    Maaany ppl say that they play or used to play USKO and they play on priv servers FOR FUN!!! .... isnt it strange ??
    All games shoud be for fun... but not usko ... usko is for money. On priv servers no1 cares hack, dupe, flame, macro coz these items, chars are worth 0 $ like items and chars in for example Baldurs Gate on your own computer.
    You play BG for fun and priv server for fun too, but not USKO......
    Maybe many of u knew that for years and can earn money from usko not only spend, but i gain this expiriance few days ago.

These are mine 2 cents and advice for ever1 : "Play for fun not for money!".

PS. No flame only constructive criticism

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i prefer to see usko as "FUN + MONEY" :lol:

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    i prefer to see usko as "FUN + MONEY" *:lol:
    +1 nothing to add play for fun when u quit sell for $

:::Wendigo:::

i cant consider a private server "FOR FUN" when after 1 week playing on it the admin just close it because his pc had a problem and he doesnt have money to fix it, OR, he is just tired of hosting it and with no advice, close this.
    Try to lvl, go CZ on USKO, play with PRO players, own CZ... then u'll tell me what is play for FUN... ppl that buy items, do that only to have some ++ and show all "Oh, i killed NYChris" or "I killed 00", etc), this is FUN for them... not about the money... ofc that some ppl use it also like a source of easy money... but is 1% or less than this.
    Since i started playing KO (MYKO a long time ago) i always played with friends on TS and Vent... i cant count the number of really funny moments that i got...

think about this... :P

Don_alfiere

Originally posted by :::Wendigo:::
    i cant consider a private server "FOR FUN" when after 1 week playing on it the admin just close it because his pc had a problem and he doesnt have money to fix it, OR, he is just tired of hosting it and with no advice, close this.
    Try to lvl, go CZ on USKO, play with PRO players, own CZ... then u'll tell me what is play for FUN... ppl that buy items, do that only to have some ++ and show all "Oh, i killed NYChris" or "I killed 00", etc), this is FUN for them... not about the money... ofc that some ppl use it also like a source of easy money... but is 1% or less than this.
    Since i started playing KO (MYKO a long time ago) i always played with friends on TS and Vent... i cant count the number of really funny moments that i got... *

think about this... :P

Mario

private ko is good for 1 day, then its gettin me bored... killin lard orcs in esl ftl...

Kiler666

hmm i play server when are all time 300+ active ppl and ofter are 500.
    Server is longer than 3/4 y so i think it is not goin to close so fast.
    In USKO u cant be good or considered as PRO when u not babashop. Without babashop full shell +8, rappy +8 , rocs+1, we's+1, in, ib is not easy to get. You can say skill>items but if 20% of players have better gear than i wrote above and u have chtiins +7, glave +7 and some class jewelery u wont own them and u wont pro ... so money is key to own pro players.
    I think it is agains game rule where you go to another world where normal cash should not be involved.
    Ofc few $ for premium, like few $ for Baldurs Gate it is ok.
    For ppl which monthly income is high it is good, they will spend 2000$ for equip and they will kill normal players which only buy premium. I think it isnt good.

:::Wendigo:::

u dont need to be a babashoper to get uber items...
    u only need time... a lot of time... camping talos, tk, farming DMs...
    how many hours did u lose farming?
    all the ppl that i know and say: "oh, i dont have good items, blah blah blah" they just care with xp and easy money... so, i described a babashoper for u now...
    i know ppl that stay out of xp and pk for 1-2 months only farming and upgrading items... and when they get good stuffs, ppl start calling them as babashoper... and THIS isnt good...
    ppl that spend 2000$ with items r rich for sure or brainless... AND, ofc, dont like the real RPG... this guys should go play DOTA where u dont need spend a lot of time xping/farming

SilentDaemon

I and my friend tried HSKO - bullshit... just 4 fun
    USKO - :wub:

Chuo

I played on privat serwer also It was great fun , but its getting boring when u have rogue lvl 90 with full plate set +10/str, 2x Diamond Ring +10, 2x PE +10 , WP+10 , Glass Belt +10 ( only items that you can get on that serwer :C and rogue needs str to incrase his AP not dEx...) and 2x DV +10 PK is not fun tho ;/ everyone have got full set +10/DD :S

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: USKO vs. Priv Servers(no advertise,no links,dont delete

Originally posted by Kiler666
    I was playin USKO, always on diez, mage 50 lvl, sin 60 lvl, and my Kiler666 only dlw/dcz.
    But i end with it. Few days ago my friend gave me link to priv server and like propably all priv servers there are maaany old bugs, +9 and +10 items are normal, lvlin is muuuch faster. But i noticed something else.
    Maaany ppl say that they play or used to play USKO and they play on *priv servers FOR FUN!!! .... isnt it strange ??
    All games shoud be for fun... but not usko ... usko is for money. On priv servers no1 cares hack, dupe, flame, macro coz these items, chars are worth 0 $ like items and chars in for example Baldurs Gate on your own computer.
    You play BG for fun and priv server for fun too, but not USKO......
    Maybe many of u knew that for years and can earn money from usko not only spend, but i gain this expiriance few days ago.

These are mine 2 cents and advice for ever1 : "Play for fun not for money!".

PS. No flame only constructive criticism
    To me, KO stopped being fun once cheating got out of control. Private servers will never be fun because you didn't earn what you're playing on and thus they get boring fast.

Kiler666

Wendigo how u will call some1 who farm bosses, farm DMs, try to make items buy normal upgrading, try and try and spend maany hours for sth that maaany others can have in a week without so my try?
    You think is fun when every1 have Mercedes S class (they just go ourt from house and get into car and thats it) and you need to spend 10y of your life to get 1. You will feel good with your new S class after 10 y's ?

ppl that babashop aren't brainless there smart cuz babashopping items at a server as long as ur smart about it u usually end up profiting

i see it as renting items so watever most of the times u profit tho depends on who u babashop off of

DarkNeZz

private server
    -good for testing
    -maybe some practice
    -some relax shit
    -may disappear anyday

normal servers
    -when u make somethig it stays there
    -u get good when working hard
    -nice community
    -more ppl
    -no (or atleast less) family /friend affairs with the admins
    -u waste part of ur life and mind

hmm if i missed some stuff u can add it.

level 90 archer with these unbuffed stats ftw:

7496 attack
    17498 hp
    1826 def

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast