ko4life lag?

This is a discussion on ko4life lag? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just curious as to why ko4life lags so much when the servers go down. I'm guessing maybe too many people ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

Just curious as to why ko4life lags so much when the servers go down. I'm guessing maybe too many people come here when servers go down for something to do (like me) but I heard something about the old server status page lagging it out before as well. Just wondering if thats something we have to deal with, or if it will be changed? Note to all the people that will open this topic and reply with "omfgwtfbbq stop complaining they are free!" This isnt' a complain, this is just a request as to whats behind the lag and why its happening.

i get laggged also

Same here, just a bit tho h34r:

might be cause server are down all people come spamm forum

might be cause server are down all people come spamm forum[/b]
    i'd say that's your best bet to explaining it.. same reason as to why ko4life used to crash on server restarts.. so many ppl hitting up the site ;x

HotAsIce

So it has nothing to do with the server status page being linked to K2's IP's or something wierd like that? If its just because of limited bandwidth, thats understandable. Hopefully we can get more donators so they can upgrade ^_^