Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ko4life News Feed :)

This is a discussion on Ko4life News Feed :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2517380 Take a look at this, and tell me what you think of it? Will it bring any changes to ...
Page: 1

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2517380

Take a look at this, and tell me what you think of it?
    Will it bring any changes to the game?

/discuss

Banned

Nope.

Possibly, that's pretty large but who's to say that won't do it anyways.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2517380

Take a look at this, and tell me what you think of it?
    Will it bring any changes to the game?

/discuss[/b]
    Dont think it will go in affect to much.

Btw noobie i haven't seen you in a long ass time.

Banned

i was involved in a car accident a while ago, so ive been hospitalized, and been to some, uhm, what are they called? well you know, places where they help you walk again, and stuff like that. After that we moved to a other place im visiting a friend atm, thats the only reason im online atm

the original post only mention the "buying" of virtual currency with real money but didn't say about the selling....and the words "china has banned the sale..." is not what the original post mean, "using virtual money for gambling will be punished by public security authorities, and minors may not buy virtual money." They enforce rule and regulation but not entirely banned.

http://english.mofcom.gov.cn/aarticle/news...0606364208.html

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

i was involved in a car accident a while ago, so ive been hospitalized, and been to some, uhm, what are they called? well you know, places where they help you walk again, and stuff like that. After that we moved to a other place im visiting a friend atm, thats the only reason im online atm[/b]
    damn :huh:
    been a while since we spoke
    Hope you get better

Banned

thx Spree and uh yea, way to long i miss those days back in Oldies, was fun to play with all of ya x) eventhou i never made up my mind, which char i wanted to play xD Doh!

i was involved in a car accident a while ago, so ive been hospitalized, and been to some, uhm, what are they called? well you know, places where they help you walk again, and stuff like that. After that we moved to a other place im visiting a friend atm, thats the only reason im online atm[/b]
    Ah sad to here Cerenity. I still remember those good old days with you me and Andy on Girakon hahaha. IndianWonder for life.

Banned

yea, was fun xD ive been wondering if i should start a bit with Ko again, but meh, not sure if i can find the time for it =) atm im just waiting for aion :P

and uh, its Cerenety, you never learn it, do ya? ^^

yea, was fun xD ive been wondering if i should start a bit with Ko again, but meh, not sure if i can find the time for it =) atm im just waiting for aion :P

and uh, its Cerenety, you never learn it, do ya? ^^[/b]
    hahahaha its been a long time, forgive me. I remember when you were a noob mage and got exped because of me and Andy talking to you in clan chat hahaha.

They wont(probably cant) enforce this. Just something else to try to make themselves look good to everyone else.

Banned

buuuh jaspie xD! brings back memories haha or me tryin to be a sin, remember? i failed utterly at comboing xD! i should just stick with priests i guess xD

anyway, off to bed =) night people

Horrible law. You take someone who has almost no opportunity in a country where they can subsistence farm or toil in a factory for about $5usd a day if they are lucky, and here they have a chance to make money to feed themselves, etc and you make a law to stop them. I think it's the gaming companies job to stop hackers but if these guys go in and farm legitimately who cares, they don't need a law from a government authority. The other aspect is that other countries will just take the business and people will do it "underground" any way. Money and food > dictatorship any day.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

is this why gbs prices are increasing or just a different cause?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast