Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ko4life News Feed :)

This is a discussion on Ko4life News Feed :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is this why gbs prices are increasing or just a different cause?[/b] Gold increased because there was a turkish programmer ...
Page: 2

is this why gbs prices are increasing or just a different cause?[/b]

Gold increased because there was a turkish programmer who made a gb program. One of the was 2+ years old and the guy sold on every server, then a new program came out and was being sold on forums. It had zero to do with Chinese gold farmers.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

The following news is not 100% relevant to the OP; however, still interesting:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8126832.stm

i was involved in a car accident a while ago, so ive been hospitalized, and been to some, uhm, what are they called? well you know, places where they help you walk again, and stuff like that. After that we moved to a other place im visiting a friend atm, thats the only reason im online atm[/b]
    its called rehab i reckon or physical therapy

and this is not surprising to me at all its china , after all they drive around death machines to speed up the sentencing process so ofc they would ban something that is helping the lower class succeed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12