Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ko4life one year later

This is a discussion on Ko4life one year later within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; enough children, Get along....
Page: 2

DragonFire

enough children, Get along.

i was tryin for 3k posts in 1 year, sadly, it did not happen for me

Banned

enough children, Get along.[/b]

well that peice of shit was the one who started this whole thing, i am just defending myself and proving a point.

what he said was just fucking idiotic.

no, you have no display or you have done nothing to show that you are god. you are just another dick head who is 14?
    cam really is an asshole, which i have seen around the forums him being an asshole.
    that is like putting "community gay" in someones profule, and then they go around saying they are gay, that would make what is writing in their information box correct.
    the day you are a higher power then the dirt you are now in the trailer park you live in, is the day hell freezes over. mk?[/b]

You do realise that what you just said doesn't make any sence? cause that's exactly what I was pointing out..

I said, If i had the title GOD under my name, would it make me GOD? no.

And you come up with

If someone puts "community gay" in someones profule, and then they go around saying they are gay, that would make what is writing in their information box correct.

You are just proving my point by defending yourself.

Who's the idiot now?

Banned

You do realise that what you just said doesn't make any sence? cause that's exactly what I was pointing out..

I said, If i had the title GOD under my name, would it make me GOD? no.

And you come up with

If someone puts "community gay" in someones profule, and then they go around saying they are gay, that would make what is writing in their information box correct.

You are just proving my point by defending yourself.

Who's the idiot now?[/b]
    no, you just took my point in the wrong way. You saying that you are god is just fucking ridiculous and you are doing nothing at all to prove that you are god. Someone who has "community gay" in their profile and is going around and telling people he is gay and letting people know and proving the point that he is gay, his thing would be right.

i just thought that i wouldn't have to elaborate as much as i just did if not even more but i do keep forgetting that a little 14 year old mind like yours can not comprehend little simple sentences that are suppose to mean much more without elaborating in great detail.

its ok chemical, keep going to school.

no, you just took my point in the wrong way. You saying that you are god is just fucking ridiculous and you are doing nothing at all to prove that you are god. Someone who has "community gay" in their profile and is going around and telling people he is gay and letting people know and proving the point that he is gay, his thing would be right.
    i just thought that i wouldn't have to elaborate as much as i just did if not even more but i do keep forgetting that a little 14 year old mind like yours can not comprehend little simple sentences that are suppose to mean much more without elaborating in great detail.
    its ok chemical, keep going to school.[/b]

Where do I say I am a GOD? If you read what i typed, you'd see that i used that as example, I never said I was.

Someone who has "community gay" in their profile and is going around and telling people he is gay and letting people know and proving the point that he is gay, his thing would be right.

So if i have GOD in my profile and i go around telling people i am GOD and I let people know i'm GOD and i prove to people i'm god ( how i prove it doesn't matter, it's not important in this case, also because i'm using god as example, i could also say that i am the awesomest person ever ) it means i'd be god?

The point still is that i'm right and you're wrong.

Rampage

Question : Wtf are you arguing about guys.

Banned

Where do I say I am a GOD? If you read what i typed, you'd see that i used that as example, I never said I was.
    Someone who has "community gay" in their profile and is going around and telling people he is gay and letting people know and proving the point that he is gay, his thing would be right.

So if i have GOD in my profile and i go around telling people i am GOD and I let people know i'm GOD and i prove to people i'm god ( how i prove it doesn't matter, it's not important in this case, also because i'm using god as example, i could also say that i am the awesomest person ever ) it means i'd be god?
    The point still is that i'm right and you're wrong.[/b]
    im off to my next class. ill type a longer explanation later.

DragonFire

please don't this is such a pointless arguement. just let it die.

Good luck! Hope you come up with something good, well... you better, or i'll be wery wery dissapointed!

MillionVoices

haha i fucking love it, laughing like a psycho in computer lab atm, ppl are like wtf rofl

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

gondon 1 year later: still making stupid topics[/b]
    hahahaha hadnt noticed ur minus

u suck

Banned

gondon 1 year later: still making stupid topics[/b]
    +1 , MillionVoices you get more 1 point creating the topic.. rofl

Havvk

if u click on each topic and read it u should see what is about,stupid

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ur both idiots for arguing over such an idiotic topic....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast