Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will K2 restore my items if I buy premium?

This is a discussion on Will K2 restore my items if I buy premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail ...., Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I understand that you are having trouble with missing items. ...
Page: 1

Hail ....,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I understand that you are having trouble with missing items. Unfortunately, support for this issue does not fall under our Free2PlayT offering. I appreciate your frustration in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/index.php?pg=sla . If you would like to receive support for this issue, please first purchase a premium service package (either Bronze, Silver, or Gold ), and submit a new support ticket. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

I was emailing them from a different around which doesnt have premium. I told them the account in question. Just wondering if I go ahead and spend the money for premium if they will do it or would I be just waiting money for them to say sorry... we don't give items back.

razzy

NO they do not do rollbacks

Banned Senior Member

They will give you back some +6/9 jewals and +3 shell

they wont give you back the items you had if you cry a real lot they may give you some really shitty items depending on your lvl 60+ is like +3 shells and +7 acessories ... thanks k2

they wont give you back the items you had if you cry a real lot they may give you some really shitty items depending on your lvl 60+ is like +3 shells and +7 acessories ... thanks k2 [/b]

Prolly something done auto when you say you are hacked so just keep saying you're hacked and you'll have something of value in the end..

Hmm k well I sent in another ticket actually asking K2 if they will restore my lost items if I buy premium (i said gold). We'll see what they say in regards to it :-\

razzy

Hmm k well I sent in another ticket actually asking K2 if they will restore my lost items if I buy premium (i said gold). We'll see what they say in regards to it :-\[/b]
    lol to actually get a semi-logical responce i'd say you buy bronze then spamm the fuk outta them with CS tickets saying u got hacked and that you would like your items back.

they wont give u ur items back, but if u spamm enough they might give u some +3 shell(if ur aboce lvl 60) and some +7 accessories like that one guy said.

Telling them you will supposedly buy gold wont do jack.

morax

In a word : NO.

Dont waste your money.

lol to actually get a semi-logical responce i'd say you buy bronze then spamm the fuk outta them with CS tickets saying u got hacked and that you would like your items back.

they wont give u ur items back, but if u spamm enough they might give u some +3 shell(if ur aboce lvl 60) and some +7 accessories like that one guy said.

Telling them you will supposedly buy gold wont do jack.[/b]

They'll just ip ban you for a few days/weeks

razzy

They'll just ip ban you for a few days/weeks[/b]
    why the fuk wud they do that?

why the fuk wud they do that?

[/b]
    cause you're spamming them with tickets over and over

razzy

cause you're spamming them with tickets over and over [/b]
    no WAI!!!

never heard them ip banning someone for spamming CS tickets.

That is if your actually being serious and not sarcastic

no WAI!!!

never heard them ip banning someone for spamming CS tickets.

That is if your actually being serious and not sarcastic[/b]

I've been banned/muted/ignored a while back, I actually got a response from them telling me to stop sending them tickets or they would block my account.

razzy

I've been banned/muted/ignored a while back, I actually got a response from them telling me to stop sending them tickets or they would block my account.[/b]
    wow

first they dont wanna give us logical un-automated answers and now they dont even want us to spamm?

Blasphemy

helnix

they will restore items whice match ur level

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast