Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please

106 43.27%
  • No Thanks

139 56.73%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no can do.. as ranking is based on their turk community, which is banned of this forum. o well, about ...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

no can do.. as ranking is based on their turk community, which is banned of this forum.

o well, about the other 10% (the retarded ones) they would end up with a ban in less then 2 days anyways

susGe

no

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

after thinking this over....i still say no but now i have some more reasoning behind it

look what they did when FESTO(not devile) threatened to shut down their server? they took away deviles admin in fear of losing their own...theyre power hungry over there and disrespectful at that...if u wanna make sure not one of them has admin/mod over here then it MIGHT work cuz then we could just ban all the dumbasses from their forum that come over here....definately a direct merge of the two would not work

not to mention they let known cheaters be mod over there was a topic about one of their mods looking for dupe methods to dupe...the mod admitted to it and guess what? hes still mod to this day -_- apparently(from what ive read) some of their other mods have scammed and cheated in the past as well

anyway in my opinion they dont know how to handle a forum of this level...they do fine with their what...100 active members? but on a forum this scale i dont think they could handle it in a professional manner

no need i think

Guachimagaa

i voted yes

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

after thinking this over....i still say no but now i have some more reasoning behind it

look what they did when FESTO(not devile) threatened to shut down their server? they took away deviles admin in fear of losing their own...theyre power hungry over there and disrespectful at that...if u wanna make sure not one of them has admin/mod over here then it MIGHT work cuz then we could just ban all the dumbasses from their forum that come over here....definately a direct merge of the two would not work

not to mention they let known cheaters be mod over there was a topic about one of their mods looking for dupe methods to dupe...the mod admitted to it and guess what? hes still mod to this day -_- apparently(from what ive read) some of their other mods have scammed and cheated in the past as well

anyway in my opinion they dont know how to handle a forum of this level...they do fine with their what...100 active members? but on a forum this scale i dont think they could handle it in a professional manner[/b]
    Klingan has nothing to do with this, and he's the asshole. We're not going to deal with him ^^

To be honest, I was hoping we could fix some of that, considering that we have many more active moderators & administrators here, and that we can enforce rules much more stringently. Yeah, everyone complains about ranking and how they're "full of scammers/dupe methods", but why would you just want to just leave it like that? That just generates more scammers and dupers.

Combining would create more people to sell things and possibly better ideas. There are some assholes in ranking, granted (there are ones in every forum), but why let that blind the entire view?

Anyways, that's just my take on it.

It seems that people don't like it, so we'll scratch it.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Klingan has nothing to do with this, and he's the asshole. We're not going to deal with him ^^

To be honest, I was hoping we could fix some of that, considering that we have many more active moderators & administrators here, and that we can enforce rules much more stringently. Yeah, everyone complains about ranking and how they're "full of scammers/dupe methods", but why would you just want to just leave it like that? That just generates more scammers and dupers.

Combining would create more people to sell things and possibly better ideas. There are some assholes in ranking, granted (there are ones in every forum), but why let that blind the entire view?

Anyways, that's just my take on it.

It seems that people don't like it, so we'll scratch it.[/b]
    we already enforce our rules...why should we fix theirs? its their shitty forum let them deal with it

why should we leave it like that? simple, cuz it cant be helped...whatre u gonna do next? merge with koxp forums to try to exterminate koxping? lol merging with ranking wont stop them theres tons of other forums they can go to, or even make their own...at least the way it is now ko4life stays clean

Rentzusuken

Rentzusuken for President in '07.

Pfft, just coz they cant afford to buy a license and make and make something as good as Ko4life v2 doesnt mean they have to bring there community over here.
    We have enough retards on this forum as it is, and if ranking came it would be filled with people like Moe, Airforce, Klingan etc etc.

Yes no more retards pls.. And no mod's from ranking plz, they would not be accepted by the ko4life community.. And if the GG from ranking want to be here, what is stopping them now?

m4uc3l0

I voted no :X

wait, wait

it wasnt me who offered this merge ;o

ko4life was born after ranking left and the current mods didnt have a way to stop spammers and trolls. After that, few of us left posts there about ko4life and started to build this community from scratch. Some followed us, some didnt, yet we moved forward and since then, never tried to force anyone from ranking to move here. Both communities went different roads and today we have like different "cultures". I like to think we are more organized and active. We have more control over what goes arround here but also more strict. Ranking has quite some ppl that got banned from here, so naturally, they dont like us very much.

This idea is good in theory, but I think it will just force things between the 2 communities. A merge means removing our IP bans to let all ranking users come here (mainly turk users) and disabling ranking forums for good. I think we all know how many ranking ppl will be pissed off, not to mention how many ko4life users over here will be pissed with the new visitors.

Sure, market place will be more active, community will be once again united, yada yada yada ... but at what cost? I think eventually both communities will become one, but now is not the time. Forcing things will bring us more trouble than good. Force them to come here just to ban whoever doesnt like our rules doesnt sound like a good plan to me.

Reinhard

OMFG FUCK OFF NO FUCK NO :@ servers will be laggy as fuck, retards will come here posting w/ they want wherever they are nooooo fuck no

Why dont we just invite the cafegeze ( sp? ), fuckgaming and Ko officals whilst were at it?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast