Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please

106 43.27%
  • No Thanks

139 56.73%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, thank you....
Page: 3

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

No, thank you.

Speed

no thx , we got enough scammers+flamers here already , dont need a new wave of idiots :s ( not all of them ofc )

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

ko4life was born after ranking left and the current mods didnt have a way to stop spammers and trolls. After that, few of us left posts there about ko4life and started to build this community from scratch. Some followed us, some didnt, yet we moved forward and since then, never tried to force anyone from ranking to move here. Both communities went different roads and today we have like different "cultures". I like to think we are more organized and active. We have more control over what goes arround here but also more strict. Ranking has quite some ppl that got banned from here, so naturally, they dont like us very much.

This idea is good in theory, but I think it will just force things between the 2 communities. A merge means removing our IP bans to let all ranking users come here (mainly turk users) and disabling ranking forums for good. I think we all know how many ranking ppl will be pissed off, not to mention how many ko4life users over here will be pissed with the new visitors.

Sure, market place will be more active, community will be once again united, yada yada yada ... but at what cost? I think eventually both communities will become one, but now is not the time. Forcing things will bring us more trouble than good. Force them to come here just to ban whoever doesnt like our rules doesnt sound like a good plan to me.[/b]
    Well said.

apart from the turkish population, who apparently believe this to be a racists only forum, and the people we have banned for various reasons, i see no barriers stopping people that use ranking from using KO4Life

if they do not wish to visit these forums then that is their choice, if they cannot access these forums then i believe there is a reason

in my opinion we gain nothing from a merge

el_loko

no

Banned

i voted yes[/b]
    no

not a great idea

Solstice

why does it matter, people aren't limited to one forum. I really don't understand all this forum loyalty and rival forum hate

DragonFire

why does it matter, people aren't limited to one forum. I really don't understand all this forum loyalty and rival forum hate[/b]
    Did you go to ranking before this forum?

Solstice

Did you go to ranking before this forum?[/b]
    yes.

I voted no too, because the most active and the majorities voted no, and i've never been to KORanking, i already like this forum too. Its like liking a girl if your happy with her why go to another girl. :lol:

ranking free is the way to be :lol:

Shmell

I think this could be a good thing with the merging... but deffently mods and admins would have to keep some of the idiots from both sides from flaming eachother..

I am from ranking i think that is dieing out to much scamming etc so i decided to move here. There seems to be nicer people etc

dont get me wrong ranking had some nice people but majority NO lol

I voted no too, because the most active and the majorities voted no, and i've never been to KORanking, i already like this forum too. Its like liking a girl if your happy with her why go to another girl. :lol:[/b]

i lol'd.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

i lol'd.[/b]
    Same :lol:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast