Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please

106 43.27%
  • No Thanks

139 56.73%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NO...
Page: 5

NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i hope u dont like ur forum...chidori is an extremist...a perfect example of those muslims suicide bombing saying its for allah know what happened when he was giving op of an irc channel? he kicked out and banned every non-turk from the channel and removed all the other ops so he was the only op so no one could undo what he was doing
    and as for more active...get real...u may have a number that rivals ours of active users...but u have nowhere near as many active posters which is the true test of ur forum being active and alive...u could have 800 people viewing a day and ko4life could have THREE people viewing a day...but if those 3 are posting more(assuming its not spam) than ur 800 guess whos more active? oh ya, the three would be

ya...we get the comparison...uve said it twice now and i said it first....get a new standing for ur reasoning or just stfu -_- repeating urself over and over is annoying and useless
    i do that all the time...its funny watching my dog ATTEMPT to hump the cat and the cat keeps pushing him away with her claws h34r:[/b]
    What so everything we say HAS to be original? Retard. Let me guess, you used retard first aswell? You saying merging ko4life with koxp sites is nothing like what i said, you were arguing about people thinking it would the help stop the retards posting ( wont stop you now will it ), mine was about how much of a bad comparison we are.
    Ill tell you whats annoying and useless, you, contiuesly flamming over and over again is annoying and useless.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

What so everything we say HAS to be original? Retard. Let me guess, you used retard first aswell? You saying merging ko4life with koxp sites is nothing like what i said, you were arguing about people thinking it would the help stop the retards posting ( wont stop you now will it ), mine was about how much of a bad comparison we are.
    Ill tell you whats annoying and useless, you, contiuesly flamming over and over again is annoying and useless.[/b]
    ur like a little kid...u repeat urself a billion times hoping for attention then when given negative attention instead of positive attention to ur annoying repitition u start a little fit

ur like a little kid...u repeat urself a billion times hoping for attention then when given negative attention instead of positive attention to ur annoying repitition u start a little fit[/b]
    Your like a little kid... Continuesly flamming and flamming for attention, bad or good, to add to your asshole reputation ( wich i dont see how anyone can be proud of ). Also cant count, since when has it gone 1 then 1 billion?

Your like a little kid... Continuesly flamming and flamming for attention, bad or good, to add to your asshole reputation ( wich i dont see how anyone can be proud of ). Also cant count, since when has it gone 1 then 1 billion?[/b]
    look at u getting all flustered, whats even more shocking is u cant even come up with ur own way to insult people...u just repeat their method of insulting u and try to turn it back around on them...i say ur repitition of saying the same thing over and over is annoying and useless so u try turning it around on me, i then call u a kid(with reasoning for why i did) and u turn it around on me saying im a kid, although with ur same repititive meaning that u already used for the past insult

since ur so interested in my flaming...my flaming isnt for attention nor is it for my asshole reputation and nor is it for my post count...my flaming is done on a level of person benefit that i dont expect u to understand and more often than not my flaming has meaning behind it other than just a random kid spewing off flames for attention, if i were just a kid seeking attention i would have been banned from these forums by now, but my flames all have meaning to them

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Tell you what how about I mute the pair of you like 2 naughty children and get this topic back ontopic

Tell you what how about I mute the pair of you like 2 naughty children and get this topic back ontopic[/b]
    this topic is dead...lutz said no finally, devile said no, morax said no, festo probably said no...practically every mod said NO the poll is sayign no as well...polls result=NO

look at u getting all flustered, whats even more shocking is u cant even come up with ur own way to insult people...u just repeat their method of insulting u and try to turn it back around on them...i say ur repitition of saying the same thing over and over is annoying and useless so u try turning it around on me, i then call u a kid(with reasoning for why i did) and u turn it around on me saying im a kid, although with ur same repititive meaning that u already used for the past insult
    since ur so interested in my flaming...my flaming isnt for attention nor is it for my asshole reputation and nor is it for my post count...my flaming is done on a level of person benefit that i dont expect u to understand and more often than not my flaming has meaning behind it other than just a random kid spewing off flames for attention, if i were just a kid seeking attention i would have been banned from these forums by now, but my flames all have meaning to them[/b]
    So your flames are all the truth? Please explain to me how you fucked Allah then? Would be an interesting story. The reason im turning all your flames against you is to show you how much of a hypocrit you are. Im sure if you came from another server like Ares and werent friends with the mods you would be banned by now.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Final warning before I really do mute the pair of you

::Shiri::

I voted no.

Reason; I herd ranking has allot of scammers. And when i look at that forum - I see spam.

TristoN

No. Different communities, different ideologies. Keep seperate.

Psy

No.

The moderators here only ban people based on the feedback they receive. My favorite moderators are Eric and PADDY because they ban people - not just because they cheat, but because we don&#39;t want them in the ko4life community. And what will happen once the two forums merge? First off, the turk IP ban will be lifted (which may lead to turk forum moderators <shudders at the thought>) and they (the two moderators I mentioned before) will have to be more lenient and not ban all the 10 year old fucktwats from Xigenon and Beramus that start posting what ever is on their mind because they were such a member of the koranking community.

IMO, if you want a forum that would merge koranking and ko4life, you&#39;d be best off creating a new forum named "ko4all" or "ko4ranking".

Are you on drugs? h34r: Of cource not. Every site has their share of idiots but ranking takes home the medal.

morax

I do agree on your points and main reason I&#39;m for this merge is to ban the assholes who are still on ranking. I ban them and 5 minutes later, They have a new account. To stop them, we have to close the Registration, Like we did again >.<

@ cama: Not every mod overthere is a cheater <_<

And the main reason ppl still browse ranking is just for Xig/bera section. If we can hand over the major ppl to here, ranking would die in no time. Neways, we cant force ppl to move and I even went back to ranking because it was all about Diez/ares overhere.

Neways, seems we still go on our own ways. But I will browse more this forum to spam the shit out of here h34r: :P[/b]
    Then whats the problem with you guys just switching forums, admitedly i dont think were flexible on lifting the turkish ban thats definitly not on the negotiation table, but increasing the users to the unused sections of our forum is a good idea....

If most xig/bera players are turk then its not gonna happen.

And before everyone starts with the mods are racist card, i know lots of nice turks but even they say the kids in their country fuck things up - we have to think of the forum and the community.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i hope u dont like ur forum...chidori is an extremist...a perfect example of those muslims suicide bombing saying its for allah know what happened when he was giving op of an irc channel? he kicked out and banned every non-turk from the channel and removed all the other ops so he was the only op so no one could undo what he was doing[/b]

still better than giving admin to a flaming asshole (points to you) i havent seen zaraki like this ever, but then again i would do it too if i had to deal with you in a chat

I voted no.

Reason; I herd ranking has allot of scammers. And when i look at that forum - I see spam.[/b]

yeah great reasoning, we may have more scammers, oh but i just realized were not forum nazi&#39;s, and we have spam because our general chat is actually used for general chat?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast