Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please

106 43.27%
  • No Thanks

139 56.73%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yup it was just me and zaraki in the channel...there wasnt 20+ other people he kicked out ur such an ...
Page: 6

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yup it was just me and zaraki in the channel...there wasnt 20+ other people he kicked out
    ur such an idiot its astounding wonder

also who said i was getting admin? or are u just trying to make up stuff to try to find a way to insult me? its amazing the only insult any1 can ever say about me is "OMGZ U IS ARE FLAMER!!!!"...but if u look at who i flame and the posts i flame ull see the people 99% of the time deserve it

voted no ( for all the reason for "no" told here before )

Then whats the problem with you guys just switching forums, admitedly i dont think were flexible on lifting the turkish ban thats definitly not on the negotiation table, but increasing the users to the unused sections of our forum is a good idea....

If most xig/bera players are turk then its not gonna happen.[/b]
    You guys will whine about the our post about xig/bera. I see the posts in front of me " Oh no, not another whose the best topic". Some ppl overhere think they are superiour and they do nothing else then flames. For me its easy, if a topic goes about a server which you dont play on, dont talk. But I know, some ko4life ppl will enter the topic just to flame abit around.

Last time I was there, even an admin flamed me ^_^ . Only mod who had the decency to say it wasn't right what happened, was Baneare.

We got flamers, and ranking got flamers, but to be honest, u got a bit more than us.

yup it was just me and zaraki in the channel...there wasnt 20+ other people he kicked out
    ur such an idiot its astounding wonder

also who said i was getting admin? or are u just trying to make up stuff to try to find a way to insult me? its amazing the only insult any1 can ever say about me is "OMGZ U IS ARE FLAMER!!!!"...but if u look at who i flame and the posts i flame ull see the people 99% of the time deserve it[/b]

whoever said zaraki was gettin admin? i just proposed him and baneare if kazam wanted to go, i dont know your past or zaraki's but he isnt that way anymore from what i seen, but again i do see you are still an asshole, who i would ban from the channel too, doesnt make me a muslim extremist though

and @ devile, your the one who chose the admins ^_^

x_Lionheart_x

Hell to the no :lol:

We got flamers, and ranking got flamers, but to be honest, u got a bit more than us.[/b]
    Shtt :P I dont like to see the facts h34r: :lol:

DragonFire

Why is there no delete button :angry:

Why is there no delete button :angry:[/b]
    Only mods/admins can delete posts :P

DragonFire

There was one anyways.. I still think it's a bad Idea cause Ranking is filled with children and they will just spam our forums..I mean, I know you can ban them etc. But they will just be coming back.

whoever said zaraki was gettin admin? i just proposed him and baneare if kazam wanted to go, i dont know your past or zaraki's but he isnt that way anymore from what i seen, but again i do see you are still an asshole, who i would ban from the channel too, doesnt make me a muslim extremist though[/b]
    once again u exclude it to just me...what about the other 20+ people he banned? u can try to exclude it down to im an asshole all u want but that still doesnt explain how me being an asshole gets 20+ other people banned and how amazingly the only people not banned were turkish

what exactly does repeating the whole zaraki getting admin thing(which weve already been through and ive already proved ur an idiot on the issue) have to do with my accuracy of flaming people, and not just flaming them to flame them

honestly why are people so stupid now a days...they cant even keep their facts straight when arguing, they have to distort even things that they say just for the hopes that they can win the argument

sadly one of the only people who have a brain when it comes to arguing is zero...its sad because me and him generally share the same points of view when it comes to issues so i rarely even get the chance to argue with him

i voted no.

but i say we could try merge our market sections... both forums disable forum sections make new market forum or force people use ko4life v2 trading system... but there are so fucking many scammers on raking and also that market forum should allow turks use it... we would need something to prevent scammers...

just stupid idea

Canadian

I would have to say no as well. I may not play anymore but I still like coming here to see what is going on. It would not be cool trying to look through pages of spam and childish posts (or the dumb cheat crap) just to get to the information that was needed to begin with.[/b]
    * Just curious, but what kind of information would that be, that you're searching for - if you don't play the game that is.

Last time I was there, even an admin flamed me ^_^ . Only mod who had the decency to say it wasn't right what happened, was Baneare.

We got flamers, and ranking got flamers, but to be honest, u got a bit more than us.[/b]
    * Was that Tormentor flaming you? He's the one that was looking for a duping method. Yeah, the one Lutz mentioned. He can be a real dick.

There was one anyways.. I still think it's a bad Idea cause Ranking is filled with children and they will just spam our forums..I mean, I know you can ban them etc. But they will just be coming back.[/b]
    * Must a been Torm. Btw, this game is engineered for the younger generation. Thats not to say the 20+ crowd doesn't generate numbers, but let's be honest, if you're 20+ still dedicated 3+ hours a day to this game, odds are you're a lifer, and stuck getting yourself off nightly.

PS: I am Tormentor @ rankings. I've flamed, I've asked for dupes, hell as of recently I've even macroed. Like I'll tell you, and as I've told the one's at rankings, I don't need to be a Moderator. I don't really Moderate to be honest. But it bothers me to see a well knit community of absolute computer geeks, who take this game so seriously flame others. No one playing this game is better than the next man when it comes to straight equality, because you've been here 10 years doesn't make you any better than the guy who's been here two weeks. No matter how much USD u drop on forums or gear, or call girls, you're still all just equal MMO fans, that like to play this game. But to be honest u can ban me, call me a dick, a nerd, whatever. If it makes you feel better about yourselves, hell you can fuck my sister. I'm comfortable with who I am, how about you?

But if you wanted an explanation, here it goes.
    I don't live at home, I don't have someone washing my undies daily, no one's packing my lunch and patting me on the back for good grades, I don't drive a bicycle or take the bus, I don't make handicapped faces at handicapped people. I work, I enjoy maintaining a social life, I'm still at the point where getting wasted is still fun. Just another lost motha fuka, chasing the American dream. The wife, the kids, the white picket fence, the comfort and security of a good income. But I'm in no rush for the baggage yet. The small steps, looking after #1, working towards a house, the car insurance, the groceries, the home cooked dinners and the ever so fun shift work. You see, I don't have time to sit in front of my computer with my hands on a keyboard for hours a day. Sometimes not even hours a week. But once in awhile, when there's not much going on, or when there's time to kill and not much else to turn to, I don't mind, PKing with friends. I find it kind of relaxing in a wierd way.

So you want to point the finger, point it. You'll never know me in real life, though I'm sure most of you would feel akward in public places. I use to be alot like some of you, when I was 19 just hitting 20. All gung ho about the game, didn't have a steady GF at the time, no kids, turned into a hermit for a year. Ack, what a drag looking back. I use to preech legitimacy like it was no one's business, but growing up let me take a look at the other side of the coin. I'm me, you're you. I'm not here to be your best friend.

I'm just here to game for those 1 or 2 hours a week. I'm Bill, and I'm Canadian.

PS: Scrotti, rather than add another post, I'll write it here. I've been drivin that 6axle for months maybe even years. I only hope you can practice what you preech, cause as of lately, I've seen an awful lot of crying from alot of people.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^||____
    |.The WHO GIVES A | ||'""|""\_ _
    | __ **FUCK** TRUCK __ l ||__|__|__|)
    |(@)(@)****(@)(@)****|(@)**(@)

* Just curious, but what kind of information would that be, that you're searching for - if you don't play the game that is.
    * Was that Tormentor flaming you? He's the one that was looking for a duping method. Yeah, the one Lutz mentioned. He can be a real dick.
    * Must a been Torm. Btw, this game is engineered for the younger generation. Thats not to say the 20+ crowd doesn't generate numbers, but let's be honest, if you're 20+ still dedicated 3+ hours a day to this game, odds are you're a lifer, and stuck getting yourself off nightly.

PS: I am Tormentor @ rankings. I've flamed, I've asked for dupes, hell as of recently I've even macroed. Like I'll tell you, and as I've told the one's at rankings, I don't need to be a Moderator. I don't really Moderate to be honest. But it bothers me to see a well knit community of absolute computer geeks, who take this game so seriously. Ban me, call me a dick, a nerd, whatever. If it makes you feel better about yourselves, hell you can fuck my sister.

But if you wanted an explanation, here it goes.
    I don't live at home, I don't have someone washing my undies daily, no one's packing my lunch and patting me on the back for good grades, I don't drive a bicycle or take the bus, I don't make handicapped faces at handicapped people. I work, I enjoy maintaining a social life, I'm still at the point where getting wasted is still fun. Just another lost motha fuka, chasing the American dream. The wife, the kids, the white picket fence, the comfort and security of a good income. But I'm in no rush for the baggage yet. The small steps, looking after #1, working towards a house, the car insurance, the groceries, the home cooked dinners and the ever so fun shift work. You see, I don't have time to sit in front of my computer with my hands on a keyboard for hours a day. Sometimes not even hours a week. But once in awhile, when there's not much going on, or when there's time to kill and not much else to turn to, I don't mind, PKing with friends. I find it kind of relaxing in a wierd way.

So you want to point the finger, point it. You'll never know me in real life, though I'm sure most of you would feel akward in public places. I use to be alot like some of you, when I was 19 just hitting 20. All gung ho about the game, didn't have a steady GF at the time, no kids, turned into a hermit for a year. Ack, what a drag looking back. I use to preech legitimacy like it was no one's business, but growing up let me take a look at the other side of the coin. I'm me, you're you. I'm not here to be your best friend.

I'm just here to game for those 1 or 2 hours a week. I'm Bill, and I'm Canadian.[/b]
    the fact that u talk about personal life unprovoked just shows right off the bat ur insecure about ur life and feel the need to show it off for approval, that approval being positive or negative its still approval in ur eyes just from the sense they give attention to it...so go ahead and insult us all u want, it obviously makes YOU feel better in a way dont try to twist it around saying its for our benefit anyone who isnt completely nieve can see u desire and NEED the attention

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast