Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ko4Life server status page

This is a discussion on ko4Life server status page within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cool, ill add a "insert your credit card" box in that page then [/b] No no no no its good ...
Page: 2

Ayman4u

Cool, ill add a "insert your credit card" box in that page then [/b]
    No no no no its good :lol: just hope it works fine ^^

btw do you know anything to fix that problem or what is it about ? some can log in and some can't and it says failed ot log in servers 10060 Error reinstalled windows and same problem :S but didn't reinstall KO cus it take alot of time

Something is broken ... working on it

Cool, ill add a "insert your credit card" box in that page then [/b]

u really should first person to have a working server status with this lag would get tons of ad hits and someone like myself would be more then wlling to donate if u made the server status refresh every x ammount of seconds and whenever selecter server goes green it makes a sound

Right now im just fixing the current one. Talked to lutz last night and he will make a new one that is more efficient than this one.

Either the updated list Dr4g0n gave me is wrong, they are using a different port or they IP blocked us. Need an account with premium to verify. Guess I'll do that later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12