Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KOXP Gone!

This is a discussion on KOXP Gone! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; KOXP Attack Enemy Function is now gone. Thank god for that guy finally listening to the players. Doesnt matter what ...
Page: 1

Default KOXP Gone!

KOXP Attack Enemy Function is now gone. Thank god for that guy finally listening to the players.

Doesnt matter what is cracked, and what version they all bit off his work then just cracked it. No more CZ arrow shower after next patch.

Come back all my baba's on break! We miss you!

ManZle

what are you talking about, explain a bit further pls :wub:

Blancanieves

give koxp programmers 2 days ,
    the solution is not new patch.. is bann the PREMIUM users that r using cheats. delete account items and block IP. that is the way

Originally posted by ManZle
    what are you talking about, explain a bit further pls *:wub:
    +1

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

huh? there r like 3 partys of koxpers on ares2 just now...

and dead koxper in cz town on a1...

Haxium

ottoman_tr just spammed me with arrow shower

__countess__

After next patch ppl, after next patch

morax

There will be no more legit players left after the next patch.... it needs sorting NOW

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by morax
    There will be no more legit players left after the next patch.... it needs sorting NOW

+1 Everyone is quitting due to the overabundance of koxpers. After next patch KO might be a dead zone except for the koxp that is still getting through.

Haxium

Originally posted by __countess__
    Where those informations come from ?
    I could make a post too saying that dupe isn't possible anymore, doesn't mean that its true. (I don't say that you are wrong, im just asking for a source).

Also, even if those who made koxp decide to stop "attack enemy option" in cz, its still possible for someone else to make his own software, or to crack it (don't say its not possible, everything is haxable >.< )..

From what I hear on their site. "We have removed the enemy attack function, and updated speeds."

Basically he is being kind and removing the part of the program that is ruining the "true" part of the game PVP.

Sad part is until patch 1.462 or higher is released everyone will have to deal with it.

Good news is that the people who are cracking his code/program can no longer bite off it and use the older versions to cheat in the CZ. Very good news IMO. People on KORANKINGS.COM (knightonlinerankings) are going crazy, and so are my clan mates. I hope this makes the game fun again. Some will never come back, and are gone. Others are on break and this post is for them and people who don't know

h/f and g/l, pray for the patch and lets enjoy some peoples favorite game again.

__countess__

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    Where those informations come from ?
    I could make a post too saying that dupe isn't possible anymore, doesn't mean that its true. (I don't say that you are wrong, im just asking for a source).

Also, even if those who made koxp decide to stop "attack enemy option" in cz, its still possible for someone else to make his own software, or to crack it (don't say its not possible, everything is haxable >.< )..[/b]
    There's a difference between cracking a program to use an already built-in function that is locked and writing your own KOXP.
    I don't have a source, i don't even know the guy that started this post, i just pointed out the key phrase on his post. But if it's true it makes sense.

SaintLakis

So now after "No premium in November", I have to pay them again? If koxp finaly doesnt work in cz at the next patch.

They didnt do anything to deserve to get paid.
    Koxp makers did.

FatM4n

Those who have quitted (me and many more), dont se ko as a funny game anymore and prolly wont go back to it

edddddd

THE GAME IS FIXED NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast