Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4Life v2

This is a discussion on KO4Life v2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Chuck Norris Not raining on your parade here, but it'd be nice if it showed who was ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    Not raining on your parade here, but it'd be nice if it showed who was the clan leader *Looks good so far!
    We (the people in irc) gave lutz a bunch of changes to make yesterday, that was one of them :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris
    Not raining on your parade here, but it'd be nice if it showed who was the clan leader *Looks good so far!
    We (the people in irc) gave lutz a bunch of changes to make yesterday, that was one of them :P[/b]
    You guys are blind... it DOES say clan leader

stop picking on me

MyBitch

Originally posted by Gondon
    1 dumbass. Camoatz out of the blue, starts opening his mouth. Listen , i Dont judge wat u say, where do u c im whining?? in my post. *Go and play ur fucking video game, dont bring ur shit here to the public forum. *

Camatoz ur offical #1 *fucktard, i think turks have more manners than you.
    want a biskit ? :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by MyBitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyBitch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon
    1 dumbass. Camoatz out of the blue, starts opening his mouth. Listen , i Dont judge wat u say, where do u c im whining?? in my post. *Go and play ur fucking video game, dont bring ur shit here to the public forum. *

want a biskit ? :wub:[/b]
    If Gondon had biscuit for every post he ruined, he could make a mansion out of biscuits :<

MyBitch

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by MyBitch@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

want a biskit ? :wub:
    If Gondon had biscuit for every post he ruined, he could make a mansion out of biscuits :<[/b]
    +9

Psy

I can tell ur IQ by your complex and detailed answer. I asked u for a specific example you answer, everythnig.
    The answer was simple, just like you.

DragonFire

well sorry to rain on your parade or anything....but your whining right now about cam...sooooo ya...

Deftones

Nice :wub:

Azrhaidia

xD

oncemore

Implementation date? :wub:

Hostage

waiting for Devile ^_^

Checking over a few things before we implement, We dont want it to be a "K2 KO4life" and the v2 be buggy as hell

Colomka

If Gondon had biscuit for every post he ruined, he could make a mansion out of biscuits :<

lol 2nd day on forum ic gondon name mentioned again, I read this topic.. lol all he wrote was an opnion.. in what way did he ruin this post, rofl Camaotz ur really a bastard , so is these ppl here.... he said nothnig at all offensive, why are all u ppl suck dicks.... lol and u flame, same for psy.

Viist KO EURO Forums D:

Hostage

Originally posted by Colomka

lol 2nd day on forum ic gondon name mentioned again, I read this topic.. lol all he wrote was an opnion.. in what way did he ruin this post, rofl Camaotz ur really a bastard , so is these ppl here.... he said nothnig at all offensive, why are all u ppl suck dicks.... lol and u flame, same for psy.

Viist KO EURO Forums D:
    How are you any different? You dont see the whole situation. I'd suggest you learn your place before you speak.

Colomka

Part 1
    Hostage Stop whining. Why must u always whine?
    Hostage u runined this forum with ur posts?

Thats wat i mean, does it sound fucked up-yea.

Does it mean disrespect- yea

does it sound retarded saying that - yea.

why ppl saying shit like that.

Part 2
    Q : ok now u asked me how am i different?

A: did i post, with an attitude and name calling ppl? big difference when ppl flame and post nicly, i dont post with disrespect like other users here.

i do know my place, i may be new, but im no asshole, i dont go and call ppl names for no reasons and i treat all ppl failry and unbiased.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast