Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4Life v2

This is a discussion on KO4Life v2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You just called cama a bastard. When you have the time, why dont you find the bullshit gondon has posted, ...
Page: 5

Hostage

You just called cama a bastard. When you have the time, why dont you find the bullshit gondon has posted, learn where cama comes from. Then get back to me. K?

Stop bullshitting me about that last line. I dont need an attitude, or the ability to call people names to disrespect people.

You're just adding to the bullshit I read daily. I'm done here. G'night.

Colomka

wow, lol i reread first page... Gondon fully overreacted... lol.......... maybe bad mood.. took out on cama
    btw he on my msn, he sent me here to check out forums, and get opinion.. we met in RF online, i will tell him , to look wat he wrote.. lol . also i will tell him, he has some issues.

Ok PSY , why u jumped into convo and called him whiner ?

i checked his posts, and ur posts,and ic alot of flaming, and when gondon asked u for proof, u gave him some excuse...
    then later, ur calling him retard, but it seems neither of u guys know each other, so wat was point of fighting, and PSY it was u that got involved with no proof not him., and just blantly started name calling.

ok , when gondon signs to msn, i will ask him to re-read wat he wrote.

NightOwl

Amazing job... now we have to make ppl from other foruns come here and learn something about the game they play Maybe some correct info for a change? ^_^

Anyway, first time I see a community of players gather around and make such an excelent job with a forum... props to Festo, Devile and Lutz. U guys are awesome

Whoever Colomka is he/she is using "Myspace bypass proxy" HI GONDON

Psy

Originally posted by Festo
    Whoever Colomka is he/she is using "Myspace bypass proxy" HI GONDON
    Lol

Gondon, I called him a whiner/topicfucker because he IS exactly that. He's also one of those people that said they "quit" but yet here they are, on the forums, making useless posts and playing on new servers because they fail at the one they were already playing. He was banned by Devile for attempting to yet another post, and his other accounts, like 4 of them, were also banned for flaming. He also sent me a death threat. If that doesn't constitute a permanant ban from a forum than I don't know what does.

Colomka

nope, festo its not him. if was gondon, he would be be pissed as hell at this posts, and flaming in rage.

@ PSY

1. PSY wat makes u think he failed on other servers, there are plenty of players which move, frankly because they are tired of same daily repetative stuff in games they play, for example in wow, i think i started, over to new server, for the fun and friends, even tohugh in the previous, i had some of best epic items in server.

2 . I still dont c any uesless posts, he is very nice and actually helping ppl in his posts.

3. he was banned by devile, for saying about "Zike", his post was totally neutral point of view and acutally had compassion in it.

4. Gondon wasnt banned 4 flaming, Gondy was blocked because Eric felt he shouldnt evade ban, then Gondon made acc GondyKO, eric let him keep it to speak to devile, next day, cama posted flame to fuck off, after gondon made a post, which had nothnig to do, with any flame wars or anythnig on Funnies thing in KO. (But i dont blame him, cause wat gondon wrote here too him was wrong).

5. PSY the death threat, ic ur extremly negative in all ur posts, and always askin for shit , and i dont like your assumptions. In all your posts you leave room for fights.

also gondon told me, he will write an apology to cama..

Yun lol ur always at zey top

Croovax

omg nice

XX

w0w looks pretty damn nice cant wait Gj guys

LOL Gondon had 3 chances at spelling camaz0tz and failed every time :lol:

Psy

Originally posted by Colomka
    nope, festo its not him. *if was gondon, he would be be pissed as hell at this posts, and flaming in rage. *

@ PSY

1. PSY wat makes u think he failed on other servers, there are plenty of players which move, frankly because they are tired of same daily repetative stuff in games they play, for example in wow, i think i started, over to new server, for the fun and friends, even tohugh in the previous, i had some of best epic items in server. *

2 . I still dont c any uesless posts, he is very nice and actually helping ppl in his posts.

3. *he was banned by devile, for saying about "Zike", his post was totally neutral point of view and acutally had compassion in it. *

4. *Gondon wasnt banned 4 flaming, *Gondy was blocked because Eric felt he shouldnt evade ban, *then Gondon made acc GondyKO, eric let him keep it to speak to devile, *next day, *cama posted flame to fuck off, *after gondon made a post, *which had nothnig to do, with any flame wars or anythnig on Funnies thing in KO. (But i dont blame him, cause wat gondon wrote here too him was wrong). *

5. PSY the death threat, ic ur extremly negative in all ur posts, and always askin for shit , and i dont like your assumptions. *In all your posts you leave room for fights. *

1. I see, so Gondon's a useless turk
    2. The posts I refer to are the posts i ask Eric, Devile, Paddy, and Morax to delete
    3 and 4. It wasn't a neutral point when you say "hahahahaha zike got deleveled wtf hahaha no really jk." He deserves every ban he gets.
    5. I don't ask for shit, shit comes to me. You happen to be a big piece of shit, so big that it doesn't flush down the toilet. We'll have to wait for you to break apart before we can see who you are, oh all knowing 8 post count.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nope, festo its not him. *if was gondon, he would be be pissed as hell at this posts, and flaming in rage. *

@ PSY

1. PSY wat makes u think he failed on other servers, there are plenty of players which move, frankly because they are tired of same daily repetative stuff in games they play, for example in wow, i think i started, over to new server, for the fun and friends, even tohugh in the previous, i had some of best epic items in server. *

3. *he was banned by devile, for saying about "Zike", his post was totally neutral point of view and acutally had compassion in it. *

4. *Gondon wasnt banned 4 flaming, *Gondy was blocked because Eric felt he shouldnt evade ban, *then Gondon made acc GondyKO, eric let him keep it to speak to devile, *next day, *cama posted flame to fuck off, *after gondon made a post, *which had nothnig to do, with any flame wars or anythnig on Funnies thing in KO. (But i dont blame him, cause wat gondon wrote here too him was wrong). *

5. PSY the death threat, ic ur extremly negative in all ur posts, and always askin for shit , and i dont like your assumptions. *In all your posts you leave room for fights. *

i think, u need, to learn, how to, properly use, commas

Colomka

- I got proxy from colomka.
    Gondon here.

Camaotoz , Im really srry man.

I read what i wrote, and i didnt even recognize my self, i have no idea why i reacted in such a way, maybe i had a bad day, or had some problems, but what i wrote in that post has no excuses, and im an idiot for writing that, you didnt deserve that at all. That was truly the worst of me, maybe im gettign stuborn or old or smthnig but i was way out of line, and i apolgize to you, from the bottom of my heart.

Colomka

TO PSY.

PSY... no words for you. Everythnig i write, you find a way to turn it negative.
    1. Im 1000% more succesful then you in ko trust me
    2. In that zike post, it was more of a shocked laugh like wtf, and also i wrote that a fucked up thnig to happen to him, dont cut off sentences.

I already know your next post is flame, so i wont bother to read. Im out.

XX

Camaotoz , Im really srry man. *

4th time

3up

TO PSY. *

PSY... no words for you. *Everythnig i write, you find a way to turn it negative. *
    1. Im 1000% more succesful then you in ko trust me *
    2. In that zike post, it was more of a shocked laugh like wtf, and also i wrote that a fucked up thnig to happen to him, dont cut off sentences. *

I already know your next post is flame, so i wont bother to read. Im out.

[quote]I can tell ur IQ by your complex and detailed answer. I asked u for a specific example you answer, everythnig

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast