Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ko4life v2

This is a discussion on ko4life v2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Festo Only if u do the job i did today! Lightin walkway in a plate mill attaching ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Festo
    Only if u do the job i did today! Lightin walkway in a plate mill attaching a camera to it to view the plate output. This walkway is 250ft up and its about as steady as ali. Lets say i almost needed a new pair of pants
    why? because you're too fat for the pair you are wearing? zuhahahaha fatty

nah you're too skinny... there'd be nothing to move out of those tincy wincy bowels of yours :lol:

Banned

Only if u do the job i did today! Lightin walkway in a plate mill attaching a camera to it to view the plate output. This walkway is 250ft up and its about as steady as ali. Lets say i almost needed a new pair of pants
    sorry i dont do manual work..... :lol:

msn me i will try to do the work myself if i can later when i get back in to the office

if it messes up oops :lol:

Go go go. the new ko4life looks awesome. Big thank you to the guys that made it possible

OLD1953

I'll do that if you'll take scale readings on a conveyor belt in a coal mine where the belt is suspended over a road, and a huge Euclid truck hits the belt because the driver forgot to lower the bed after dumping 30 tons of waste rock. Just one of those little things that made me take up computer science.

PS - I HATE being high up in the air. I've worked on top of 300 foot tall silos, and I always felt like if I tripped, I'd fall up six feet, over fifteen feet, and then straight down 300 feet.

Havvk

Originally posted by Devile
    was ...

PS: just pm my assistant (festo) with whatever u need ...
    :lol: that was AWESOME ^_^

Originally posted by OLD1953+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OLD1953)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    I'll do that if you'll take scale readings on a conveyor belt in a coal mine where the belt is suspended over a road, and a huge Euclid truck hits the belt because the driver forgot to lower the bed after dumping 30 tons of waste rock. Just one of those little things that made me take up computer science.

PS - I HATE being high up in the air. I've worked on top of 300 foot tall silos, and I always felt like if I tripped, I'd fall up six feet, over fifteen feet, and then straight down 300 feet.[/b]
    I work at a steel works much the same thing except uve got molten shit/big fat rollers underneath u

Banned

molten shit/big fat rollers
    dont talk about devile like that please....he is very sensative

molten is too posh for devile

el_tankie

Festo wrote:
    molten shit/big fat rollers *

dont talk about devile like that please....he is very sensative
    LMAO HA DIIIICCK!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by phantomlink
    either Devile to get it, or Tez to change it
    The answer is NO. For security reasons I won't agree that change lutz is asking for and told Tez not to.

Recode your application so u dont need that change. Ain't that hard, been PHP default for a while.

Banned

yup already talked to devile on this.....the way its set up now is for security purposes......lutz has to recode it

he is a chink should take him all of about 3.2 sec

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

PHP default for register_globals is off... Tez has it on...

register_globals being ON is a security threat.

I want register_globals to be OFF.

Read more about it here: http://us2.php.net/register_globals

Thats my link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12