Stats

This is a discussion on Stats within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering the stats for items like the lvl 70 hammer for priest, and lvl 70 staff for mages ...
Page: 1

i<3olympia

I was wondering the stats for items like the lvl 70 hammer for priest, and lvl 70 staff for mages at +6 and +7.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Wrong section, 3 day mute

TaDaaa

Wrong section, 3 day mute[/b]
    Because of 1 post in the wrong section????

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Because of 1 post in the wrong section????[/b]
    No pain, no game

Rofl , Felix this was mean hahahaha but you made my day.

Mario

Because of 1 post in the wrong section????[/b]
    it can be a way to teach ppl smth....

Wuzzle

Hmmm scam someone stay a member... Wrong section post and muted.. Logic in this?

Hell yeah gogo admining

Knows its comming h34r:

Hmmm scam someone stay a member... Wrong section post and muted.. Logic in this?

Hell yeah gogo admining

Knows its comming h34r:[/b]
    Tell you what Wuzzle if you can do such a damb good job why not fill out an aplication and be pro active?

Oh but it is so much easier to crictisise for one thing or another, if you pulled your head out of your arse for 5 mins you will clearly see the whole situation about Gillett, was banned by us and then rants and raves about he is a good gun now got his arsed unbanned. I am not going to ramble on about the shit that happend with Gillett. Don't bother calling me an Nazi either as they are far more tolrent to stupidity than I am.

Wuzzle

Okie heres the thing... Im sure this forums was set up to help ppl with different issues regaurding the game, questions tips, and that sort of thing am i right?

Well lets see new ppl come in everyday (not just the new ppl either ), so what if they post in the wrong section NOT everyone has good forum skills or been a member of many forums, so they post and like always its made a big deal of. Ppl post about scammers and get flamed, ppl ask questions and get flamed... BUT is it ever, the same guys that flame and curse at others or just be total retards to everyone and thier posts that get banned or muted? NO! Pick on some poor bastard that posts in the wrong section, is it because they dont have a big mouth and a huge ego to have a go back for the ban/ mute?

Just think how intimidating it must feel to post something in these forums to someone thats just started this game. 2.3 secs to be shot down in flames. Not everyone in these forums are as "good" as some nor have the game knowledge that others do.

How hard is it to move a post to a different section, takes all of 2 secs to do so.

As for my head being up my arse, its far from it. Its not fair that some ppl are able to get away with things and posts that others arnt. Try treating all members as equal's instead of playing favorites, if your going to ban 1 person for something ban the whole fucking lot!

As for running the forums no thanks i have a few of my own to deal with

Okie heres the thing... Im sure this forums was set up to help ppl with different issues regaurding the game, questions tips, and that sort of thing am i right?

Well lets see new ppl come in everyday (not just the new ppl either ), so what if they post in the wrong section NOT everyone has good forum skills or been a member of many forums, so they post and like always its made a big deal of. Ppl post about scammers and get flamed, ppl ask questions and get flamed... BUT is it ever, the same guys that flame and curse at others or just be total retards to everyone and thier posts that get banned or muted? NO! Pick on some poor bastard that posts in the wrong section, is it because they dont have a big mouth and a huge ego to have a go back for the ban/ mute?

Just think how intimidating it must feel to post something in these forums to someone thats just started this game. 2.3 secs to be shot down in flames. Not everyone in these forums are as "good" as some nor have the game knowledge that others do.

How hard is it to move a post to a different section, takes all of 2 secs to do so.

As for my head being up my arse, its far from it. Its not fair that some ppl are able to get away with things and posts that others arnt. Try treating all members as equal's instead of playing favorites, if your going to ban 1 person for something ban the whole fucking lot!

As for running the forums no thanks i have a few of my own to deal with [/b]

There are points I totally agree with you there espcally with double standards given to ppl.

After the Nth stupid post like this I decided to make an example.

Now with you Wuzzle you still ranting on about Gillett and yet every possible chance from Day 1 scammers or genral low life are nipped in the bud. I honestly didn't know about him being here again and fair enough Paddy did it but surpize suprize ppl moan flamed and Gillett was laughing.

On another note when these forums where changed over ALL banned account were reopend and it's taking fooking ages to catch up, worse thing still as a normal mod I have lost a ton of tool which helped me do ip searches and blocks. I can suspend and mute accounts but they can remake a new accoutn in seconds and heypresto they are back.

Saying that the amount of times I nearly muted a couple of ppl for arguing endless on the forums, but at the end of the day I am human and normally bad tempered.

Strider

I was wondering the stats for items like the lvl 70 hammer for priest, and lvl 70 staff for mages at +6 and +7.[/b]
    http://www.kodb.info/

try there if you know what name of item is