Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

KoArchersOnline?

This is a discussion on KoArchersOnline? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me ask: Is there in any server a legit archer? All run and shot and arrow shwer. Old?(back after ...
Page: 1

shnizel

Default KoArchersOnline?

Let me ask:
    Is there in any server a legit archer?
    All run and shot and arrow shwer.

Old?(back after a year breake)

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

since new expansion archer are legit able to run and shot with a few skills.

I play on ares i am 100% sure there are some legit archers - at least 2 of them i know IRL But its hard to exp for them as it seems no1 wants archers in exp parties

Shane1911

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    since new expansion archer are legit able to run and shot with a few skills.
    Bullshit.

There is one skill that allows you to move and slash with an arrow - but that is all.

THERE ARE NO LEGITIMATE WAYS TO RUN AND SHOOT ARROWS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

I think Koxp will be added in PUS soon

Since archers can combo now most of the time it looks like they are running and shooting but they are comboing. There are of course some hackers who are actually running and shooting though.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by punish3r View Post
    Since archers can combo now most of the time it looks like they are running and shooting but they are comboing. There are of course some hackers who are actually running and shooting though.
    yep exactly
    i always get pm's "i would be a koxper ^^

i logged in the other day to moradon just to see how everything is going, and about 2/3 of the people i saw in the beggining area of moradon were archers

this game is lost to koxp

k2 needs to do what they do best and disable the archer class
    1/100 archers is legit, probably less, i say its a very small price to pay

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    i logged in the other day to moradon just to see how everything is going, and about 2/3 of the people i saw in the beggining area of moradon were archers

this game is lost to koxp
    +1

Not only archers use koxp this days. Archers are not the problem, the fact that people are willing to pay money for a cheat program is.

Shane1911

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    k2 needs to do what they do best and disable the archer class
    1/100 archers is legit, probably less, i say its a very small price to pay
    Don't be a complete moron.

When was the last time you saw an archer edit .tbl files???? I guess with your reasoning we better get rid of the priests and mages too, since they are the biggest abusers of tbl edit.

I have a bigger problem with tbl editing POS's than any weak and poorly geared archer that can run and shoot with kxp. They won't kill me. A priest that can spam party cure, or cure themselves while running is ridiculous. Same with mages that can tp a whole party on top of me with no animation at all...

Let's think a bit before we speak, shall we?

Banned

1st of all yes, there are legit archers
    but no worrys guys, as long as ppl coplain about archers, soon it will turn into warrior complain, when this RR hack or whatever it is will come more to public, koxxp will be like joke against that xD

Raoul

Angry

the level 72 archer skill blow shot or whatever it is called...is to my knowledge a moving and shooting skilll... the dmg isnt that high tho! The worse archer cheating I hate is the spamming of power shot.

Shane1911

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    the level 72 archer skill blow shot or whatever it is called...is to my knowledge a moving and shooting skilll...
    Your knowledge is flawed. It is NOT a shooting skill. It allows you to slash with an arrow (like a dagger). Yes, you can move while doing it - BUT IT IS NOT SHOOTING FROM YOUR BOW.

Any archer that can run AND shoot arrows is 100% koxping, guaran-fuking-teed.

StayOffLine

Quote Originally Posted by Shane1911 View Post
    Your knowledge is flawed. It is NOT a shooting skill. It allows you to slash with an arrow (like a dagger). Yes, you can move while doing it - BUT IT IS NOT SHOOTING FROM YOUR BOW.

Any archer that can run AND shoot arrows is 100% koxping, guaran-fuking-teed.
    you're wrong mate .. u can combo now so its will look that you are running and shotting ,

^^ try to do it , its realy fun , and u will get many pms saying ( **** u k0sper )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StayOffLine View Post
    you're wrong mate .. u can combo now so its will look that you are running and shotting ,

^^ try to do it , its realy fun , and u will get many pms saying ( **** u k0sper )
    let me correct it a bit, now u can run right after u shoot the arrow ( cut the animation, combo, whatever u call it ), but its still like u need to stop > shoot> run rigth after, its never like koxxpers, they never stop, they just shooting, its 2 different things

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast