Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

KoArchersOnline?

This is a discussion on KoArchersOnline? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by eldar let me correct it a bit, now u can run right after u shoot the arrow ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Shane1911
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eldar View Post
    let me correct it a bit, now u can run right after u shoot the arrow ( cut the animation, combo, whatever u call it ), but its still like u need to stop > shoot> run rigth after, its never like koxxpers, they never stop, they just shooting, its 2 different things
    Correct. Legit archers still need to stop before shooting, but can move right after shooting. Koxpers don't stop at all.

  2. #17
    Shane1911
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayOffLine View Post
    you're wrong mate .. u can combo now so its will look that you are running and shotting
    I have always been able to combo - but legit still requires you to stop and then shoot - even if you cancel the animation right after. I have been doing this for years - it is nothing new.

  3. #18
    Senior Member SirS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Legit archer at your service!

  4. #19
    Senior Member Rad_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Cold Water - Santa Cruz
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    Kill the archers!!!! Kill them ALL!!!

  5. #20
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1911 View Post
    Don't be a complete moron.

    When was the last time you saw an archer edit .tbl files???? I guess with your reasoning we better get rid of the priests and mages too, since they are the biggest abusers of tbl edit.

    I have a bigger problem with tbl editing POS's than any weak and poorly geared archer that can run and shoot with kxp. They won't kill me. A priest that can spam party cure, or cure themselves while running is ridiculous. Same with mages that can tp a whole party on top of me with no animation at all...

    Let's think a bit before we speak, shall we?
    ummmmmmm spam counter strike....? minor heal.....?

    tbl editing doesn't have as much of a profound impact on KO as koxp does. archers can level from 1-80 in a few weeks without manually playing more then a few hours. then they can take their level 80 and go to cz and spam power shot and arrow shower hacks on anyone while running up hills.

    *priest party cure is already spammable, theres no cooldown

    also, this topic was about archers and koxp, go cry about tbls somewhere else
    Last edited by giga; 08-12-2009 at 08:01 PM.

  6. #21
    zrocker0404
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1911 View Post
    I have always been able to combo - but legit still requires you to stop and then shoot - even if you cancel the animation right after. I have been doing this for years - it is nothing new.
    yea you can tell the difference, you'll see the LEGIT archer stop for a sec, then look like he's shooting and moving, youcan tell koxper from real archer.

    And disabling archer class is stupid. Disabling people from making NEW archers is better.

  7. #22
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    And disabling archer class is stupid. Disabling people from making NEW archers is better.
    they would have to either disable creating new rogues or make it so that you cant put points into archery.
    ofcourse there still would be tens of thousands of already exising koxp archers

  8. #23
    Senior Member Kogenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    595

    Default

    tru but the ones that get banned wont have the option of returning as a archer, unless they have another archer that isnt banned

  9. #24
    zrocker0404
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    they would have to either disable creating new rogues or make it so that you cant put points into archery.
    ofcourse there still would be tens of thousands of already exising koxp archers
    No they wouldnt do that, they just would have to grey out the archer skills in accounts newer than 3 months or so. koxpers aren't gonna wait 3 months or so, but someone who's been playing for a year can still make one.

  10. #25
    Senior Member Rad_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Cold Water - Santa Cruz
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    They should disable the priests class to for the spammable hacks and run heal...and the mage hacks with the extra nova dmg and no cool down skills, not to mention the warrior distance attk and 100% leg cut scream skills...

    OR how about you stop thinking like an idiot and have K2 get on MGames ASS hard to fix the game. Why is that private servers can fix these things but USKO can't? Answer that one instead of ALWAYS coming up with solutions that hurt other paying customers...you know like all of us who lost massive gold, np, etc from K2's not taking the time, efforts and money to fix the real problems. Sick of the stupid solutions people think of instead of the answers.

  11. #26
    Senior Member giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Win
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    They should disable the priests class to for the spammable hacks and run heal...and the mage hacks with the extra nova dmg and no cool down skills, not to mention the warrior distance attk and 100% leg cut scream skills...

    OR how about you stop thinking like an idiot and have K2 get on MGames ASS hard to fix the game. Why is that private servers can fix these things but USKO can't? Answer that one instead of ALWAYS coming up with solutions that hurt other paying customers...you know like all of us who lost massive gold, np, etc from K2's not taking the time, efforts and money to fix the real problems. Sick of the stupid solutions people think of instead of the answers.
    we were coming up with solutions that k2 might actually consider doing
    mgames has already got money from k2 for the license, its not like k2 is paying them monthly to send out patches to fix the bugs, so mgames really doens't have any incentive to fix this old game, which they are currently not making any money off of

  12. #27
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    They should disable the priests class to for the spammable hacks and run heal...and the mage hacks with the extra nova dmg and no cool down skills, not to mention the warrior distance attk and 100% leg cut scream skills...

    OR how about you stop thinking like an idiot and have K2 get on MGames ASS hard to fix the game. Why is that private servers can fix these things but USKO can't? Answer that one instead of ALWAYS coming up with solutions that hurt other paying customers...you know like all of us who lost massive gold, np, etc from K2's not taking the time, efforts and money to fix the real problems. Sick of the stupid solutions people think of instead of the answers.
    Hackers wont profit out of private servers. If they could they would be fuckin them up as well.

    Facts are they can sell lvl 80+ chars for real money. Anyone who has exped legit for months and months knows how many bosses you kill and how many items you get only from looting. So they gain lvl and items + uniques. Oh yes and once they are in cz gaining nps like crazy, what do you think they do with the nps ? they sell them aswell.

    Its still fun to play with friends and try and hunt the cheaters down though, but the thirst to be a top player or to take the castle and have you flag up there is gone. The amount of np gained from npt in 1 hour is insane, you cant compete with that. CSW = cheating

    There are still enough legit players left to find some decent pk at times, but the better times have passed. I dont see this game getting any better in the future.

  13. #28
    Senior Member Rad_Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Cold Water - Santa Cruz
    Posts
    3,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Hackers wont profit out of private servers. If they could they would be fuckin them up as well.

    Facts are they can sell lvl 80+ chars for real money. Anyone who has exped legit for months and months knows how many bosses you kill and how many items you get only from looting. So they gain lvl and items + uniques. Oh yes and once they are in cz gaining nps like crazy, what do you think they do with the nps ? they sell them aswell.

    Its still fun to play with friends and try and hunt the cheaters down though, but the thirst to be a top player or to take the castle and have you flag up there is gone. The amount of np gained from npt in 1 hour is insane, you cant compete with that. CSW = cheating

    There are still enough legit players left to find some decent pk at times, but the better times have passed. I dont see this game getting any better in the future.
    You're wrong, hackers target private servers as well. Ask anyone who hosts one. The difference is that the private servers can be watched over and the programming changed at will, the same as WoW and most other games. Unlike Blizzard, K2 just licenses the game and therefore can't make any of the actual changes required. When MGames get's an update on what needs to be worked on by K2, many times they can't even see the bug themselves since they do not program on the same servers. They program on their own servers, test it and then send it to K2 as a patch, this is the biggest single problem, old code that can't be fixed and isn't watched over carefully by K2.

    Aside from that, I have no idea what u are talking about. It doesn't seem like you are following the thread at all.

  14. #29
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    You're wrong, hackers target private servers as well. Ask anyone who hosts one. The difference is that the private servers can be watched over and the programming changed at will, the same as WoW and most other games. Unlike Blizzard, K2 just licenses the game and therefore can't make any of the actual changes required. When MGames get's an update on what needs to be worked on by K2, many times they can't even see the bug themselves since they do not program on the same servers. They program on their own servers, test it and then send it to K2 as a patch, this is the biggest single problem, old code that can't be fixed and isn't watched over carefully by K2.

    Aside from that, I have no idea what u are talking about. It doesn't seem like you are following the thread at all.
    I was high, like 99% of the time i am here.

    My point was that they dont spend money buying k0xp programs, by k0xping they gain items, kill bosses, gain nps and of cors exp. So k0xp pays itself in gbs.

    It makes no difference if archers or any class are disabled. As long as k0xping is profitable people will keep making it and people will keep buying it and using it.

    And i really doubt i am wrong, if hackers would profit out of private servers the way they do on ko i am sure privates would have A LOT more trouble with hacking than what they do now.

  15. #30
    420 Senior Member karysa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LoVin the GanJa since '92
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1911 View Post
    I have always been able to combo - but legit still requires you to stop and then shoot - even if you cancel the animation right after. I have been doing this for years - it is nothing new.
    For years huh too bad you couldn't cancel the animation years ago. Legit archers who can combo look like they are sliding not running.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •