Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KokoGG is no longer my character

This is a discussion on KokoGG is no longer my character within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LoL rlly i think that u took ko so seriously if it made bad ur life .[/b] i do take ...
Page: 2

KokoGG

LoL rlly i think that u took ko so seriously if it made bad ur life .[/b]

i do take the games i play seriously but yea ko only made me spend more time at the PC then anything else but now i have more free time for my girlfriend and my friends

Th3Gam3

peace koko :wub:

FattySin

koko we never cyber anymore wtf is wrong with you

Banned

Good luck irl Koko :wub:
    Infected/Pestilence forever ! :wub: xD[/b]
    Yes, FOREVER ! :P

Jesusr0x

yup gone gifted the rogue away to somebody not gonna say who but yea i no longer have the character so what ever happens with it dont bitch about it to me it is no longer mine

gl and have fun to the new owner i know i had fun with it

finally done with knight online everything i had is gone so yea gogo xbox 360

gamertag is KokoGG if anybody plays and wants to add me[/b]
    u stole my warrior shell helmet in ke beta...

Banned

u stole my warrior shell helmet in ke beta...[/b]
    LAWLLLLL HAHA

KokoGG

KE beta? funny since ive been playing since what? may 2006 i think beta for KE was long before that

CheckMeOut

GL IRL bro.

Jesusr0x

KE beta? funny since ive been playing since what? may 2006 i think beta for KE was long before that[/b]
    Then someone used KokoGG on KE Beta.

KokoGG

Then someone used KokoGG on KE Beta.[/b]

when was KE beta? how long ago? because ive only been using this name since like march 2005 but it was KOKOxGG back on ps2 need for speed underground 2 then i took the "X" out and made it KokoGG when i started playing pc games

LoL rlly i think that u took ko so seriously if it made bad ur life .[/b]

pls don't spread the virus of bad english. at least make it sound better. getting on topic, one doesn't need to take ko seriously...if you only want to have a good/fair/enjoyable time, it sucks and will probably back fire.

:mellow:

KokoGG

pls don't spread the virus of bad english. at least make it sound better. getting on topic, one doesn't need to take ko seriously...if you only want to have a good/fair/enjoyable time, it sucks and will probably back fire.
    :mellow:[/b]

there were good times but when the people you play with and help you leave, you just start to take the game more serious when theres nobody really to mess around with and have fun the fun dies and it becomes more of a job that you cant leave i remember in my later days of playing i would log and literally i would just log ingame and sit in town and stare at my screen, \when that time comes you know its time to leave the game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12