Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

KOL Championship update

This is a discussion on KOL Championship update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; . All characters will be set to LEVEL 70 (skills, not levels will be key to winning!)...
Page: 3

king arthur

. All characters will be set to LEVEL 70 (skills, not levels will be key to winning!)

tlax

Drooling over the archery skills

maverck

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-maverck
    afraid you'll get owned 0000?
    No. I dont believe the myth that other franchises are mega-skilled. Strip away their lvl 80's with crazy stats and they are no more skilled than any good parties in USKO. This game is not quake3, it does not have much depth in skill beyond comboing.[/b]
    that seems like a hypocritical view coming from u...

I dont understand what point you are trying to make. This game is very basic and lacking in skill-depth. The best players are the most intelligent ones, meaning it doesnt matter if you played KO for 4 years, there can be people playing 2 months who are smarter and better PKers. The korean players will not cast debuffs any faster or better, combo any faster, hit any harder, or do anything different because you CANT, there is a limit to how well you can play and most smart players reach it very early.

I can see no reason why any good USKO players should be "afraid" of the other franchises on an equal battlefield.

JxxL

Originally posted by 0000000
    I dont understand what point you are trying to make. This game is very basic and lacking in skill-depth. The best players are the most intelligent ones, meaning it doesnt matter if you played KO for 4 years, there can be people playing 2 months who are smarter and better PKers. The korean players will not cast debuffs any faster or better, combo any faster, hit any harder, or do anything different because you CANT, there is a limit to how well you can play and most smart players reach it very early. *

I can see no reason why any good USKO players should be "afraid" of the other franchises on an equal battlefield.
    i agree.. all say JAP can combo much better cause they had the game longer. We all play the same game, some have little bit better timing but like most of you guys know. Going to fast will make skills fail..

The only thing the JAP have is higher lvls but we will see when all are equal

Necropoo

what about scrols? :huh:

maverck

The best players are the most intelligent ones
    guess that rules you out

8. Accessories will be given free of charge from the NPC next to the Magic Anvil

does that mean we just start pulling RoL into our inventory?

Banned

Originally posted by Amano
    8. Accessories will be given free of charge from the NPC next to the Magic Anvil *

yeee! I just wanna piss on you!

Loca

Originally posted by W33dStyle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W33dStyle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amano
    8. Accessories will be given free of charge from the NPC next to the Magic Anvil *

yeee! I just wanna piss on you![/b]
    rofl

R34P3R_Magikz

sign up is in 1hr 45 and we be wearing football kits oO sounds like fun running arround in a blue an white football kit with a raptor :rollseyes: when we the patch's be available to download though

TunaFishyMe

Sure if you solo them its just about comboing. But in a team pvp its not just about you (i hope you can understand that). You have to rely on your teammates to do well. 8 v 1 you will not win unless they are really nooby. 8v 8 is what this game is about.

Aqu

everyone will be running around with +0 reduced (or clearly +8 if you're statted to hold it) chitin shields. sounds like fun

TunaFishyMe

im going to make my dex to be like 43859043859043854930584390580439 and 1 spike everyone.

I feel so bad that I cant go there, cuze i dont wana buy premium only cuze this event
    it sould be nice to try lvl 70 and +8 shell and shards jewerly +2 or better, just try the fair fight cuze everybody has same chance, just try those items witch i will never get cuze i play fair
    i hope that skilled players will make videos , so i can look to this funy action.
    good luck guys

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast