Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

KOL Championship update

This is a discussion on KOL Championship update within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Give me a priest above 62 and I'll tank every fckng korean who plays 3days straight and dies xD...
Page: 9

blackholesun

Give me a priest above 62 and I'll tank every fckng korean who plays 3days straight and dies xD

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    What a surprise, another troll post from futile. You're getting rather predictable.
    Really? This is my eigth post on these forums. Well gee gosh darnit, spank my ass and call me a bitch, you must've known exactly what I was going to post before you even made your original statement -- based on my overwhelming track record of six posts. Also -- troll, honey? Save the insults for later, will you -- we're just getting started.

If i wanted to PK for np i would have switched to karus 6 months ago and run around with a debuffer all day.
    What an interesting point to make. Of course, anyone with a working braincell or two will note that considering how much you care for your precious NP, switching to the orc side (even if you could have) would not have been all that advisable. Wouldn't want to be #4 on your side after all those months of slaving away in CZ, would you? No, of course you wouldn't.

The difference being that this championship event doesn't mean anything,
    It doesn't mean anything, does it? Pray tell, what exactly does PKing CZ "mean", then? What about wars? What do those "mean"? In fact, how about you explain to an unenlightened philistine such as myself what KO "means"?

has no real team objective
    Getting kills? NP? Perhaps even having fun in the process? Once again, enlighten the unenlightened, what is the "team objective" of KO?

and since barely any of my regular pk partners will be attending it is pointless to me
    Because you never solo, right? Your little masturbatory excuse for a PK video suggests otherwise, but hey.

hence trying to sell that account. It seems i'm not alone in my sentiments.
    I never said you couldn't, or shouldn't -- did I? I don't really care what you do with the account, although signing up if you have no intentions of going just to make a fistful of Noah seems a bit, what's the word, "lame"?

I can forgive you for your misinformed opinions of me however
    Interesting. What are my "misinformed opinions" of you supposed to be, exactly?

i have read rather large logs of msn conversations with certain illuminati people who believe the most ridiculous things about me, you would be excused for thinking they were 12 year old turks who frequent the official ko forums only *:lol:
    A rather lackluster attempt at drawing my clan into this -- and you call me a troll? How droll.

lol none of your points even make sense. I will reply to all of them in one sentence because they dont merit a proper response:

Your 8 posts are troll posts karus side is easier for np hence why they have more np with less skill wars usually mean team objectives like defending/attacking warders which is totally absent in the championship your misinformed opinion of me is that i only solo and for np which is totally false since i party 95% of the time as my second movie demonstrates the first movie was made in 1 hour in middle of the night your clan like nothing more than making rumours about me and my clanmates since you are all inferior to us which is why i enjoy mocking you.

You are only going to embarrass yourself if you continue trolling with your quote-abuse idiot.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    lol none of your points even make sense. I will reply to all of them in one sentence because they dont merit a proper response
    While you couldn't conjure up a "proper response" to save your pointless little existence, I must ask: what exactly eludes you? I don't generally pander to the lowest common denominator, but I just might make an exception and explain things, just for you -- I'm not all bad.

Now, before we go on, this: oh dear. A four-line sentence is a bit on the long side even under the best of circumstances, i.e. when the writer is not a raving moron, and doesn't think that "punctuation" is the name of a rap group. I must note that for someone who thinks that "none of my points even make sense", you're certainly tried your best to retort. Inadequately, of course. Ah well. Moving right along.

Your 8 posts are troll posts
    Aww, and here I was, thinking you actually pay attention.

karus side is easier for np hence why they have more np with less skill
    Doesn't change the fact that you'd be what, number 4 on the orc side? All those hours in CZ. All those times you had to leave the party to solo back 50 np you lost by dying. All that hard work trying to get ahead of pfil. There's only one point to NP darling, and that's the ranking list -- but you know that, precious. Stop playing coy.

wars usually mean team objectives like defending/attacking warders which is totally absent in the championship
    Getting the most kills is just as much a "team objective" as defending and attacking warders. Of course, a war without the warders and the keeper is just the same as an hour's worth of PK in CZ -- and since it's obvious you seek "rewards for the main character" (your words, not mine), and you've done a great deal of PKing on Ares, we return yet again to my original point: why PK, dearie? Surely not for the NP?

your misinformed opinion of me is that i only solo and for np which is totally false since i party 95% of the time as my second movie demonstrates the first movie was made in 1 hour in middle of the night
    I don't believe I said that you "only solo", so don't try to put words into my mouth -- but you do solo, as evident from both your videos (the 95% figure is an interesting one, and in no way supported by your video; go ahead and rewatch it -- I had to, unfortunately).

your clan like nothing more than making rumours about me and my clanmates
    Well this is certainly news to me. What are these rumours that we've supposedly created? Furthermore, what a silly thing to say -- there is a plethora of things I enjoy doing more than anything which involves you or your clan, ranging anywhere from fucking to watching paint dry.

since you are all inferior to us which is why i enjoy mocking you.
    "Inferior"? Funny, that's not what you said when you tried to join us, babycakes. The "I didn't get into that school so it's shit" mentality is getting rather old, really. And still you're trying to make this an Illuminati vs. Hatred (it's Obnoxious or something similar now, isn't it?) thing, trying to drag more people in -- yet I'm the troll? What's the matter zero darling, not man enough to fight your own battles?

You are only going to embarrass yourself if you continue trolling with your quote-abuse idiot.
    "Quote-abuse", darling? Gosh. I'm just trying to make things nice and sparkling clear for you -- you've shown a distinct inability to figure things out for yourself, after all (the toilet seat comes up before you take a pee-pee, zero).

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789