Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KOL > MAC?

This is a discussion on KOL > MAC? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do not think running KO under a virtual system is the best way. Also correct me if I am ...
Page: 2

jlacroix

I do not think running KO under a virtual system is the best way. Also correct me if I am wrong but i do not think API (K2's cheat detection) will function properly in a virtual system, or maybe that only occurs when you try to use CrossOver.

I currently play on a MacBook and the only thing that I have found to work without flaw is to dual boot OSX and Windows 7 using Boot Camp. There are many tutorials on the web on how to install Windows 7 using Boot Camp. There is also a guide you can print when you run Boot Camp off your Mac. All you need is a copy of Windows.

oddzialowy

no there isnt

Quote Originally Posted by oddzialowy View Post
    no there isnt
    lol????

anyways if you install windows 7 you have to go under your utilities on your mac side and go into your bootcamp program. Then you have to partion ur hard drive ( i would put 50-60 gigs of space for windows side). after your partion is done, if i remember correctly you put in the windows disc and shut down your computer. hold the option key down while turning on ur computer and it should bring up the install process. from there just pretty much follow the steps that come up and it should work fine lol. if you can get a hold of a student copy of windows you will probably have to download windows 2 times (once as a download and once as an upgrade).

- and with k2's crap detection systems i would probably just get windows so that you dont get banned cuz you got a program running or something stupid like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12