Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

KoM

This is a discussion on KoM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All items are legit until proven duped. We need to have dupe police who dupers and send them to dupe ...
Page: 4

priestish

All items are legit until proven duped. We need to have dupe police who dupers and send them to dupe court to be processed and sentenced to dupe jail.

Phosgene

hmm well i still dont understand how can this failure happen ?
    i mean how the hell can a random account be that way ? dupeable and wipe protected .

Originally posted by KaZaM
    i'M in a sig *:lol:
    :mellow:

Originally posted by Phosgene
    i mean how the hell can a random account be that way ? dupeable and wipe protected .
    The game is a huge bug itself, and server is not an exception. Dupe wipe methods leave huge blanks, letting duper get away with it. The dupe wipes based on tradelogs I did 1 year ago were lot more precise and caught thousands of ppl, even ppl not duping Hey, nobody is perfect! But it was like 1% of the cases or less of false positives, much better than today's wipes.

Why this type of accounts appear? Cause K2 dont have a procedure to remove GM accounts or ilegal chars. Some are banned, some are deleveled some get bugged or partially deleted. The last ones are the problem. Those exist cause someone tried to remove the account but instead left it "unplayable". Some smart guy found a way to dupe using them.

Phosgene

bah
    no doubt u should be GM again

agree with devile and
    omg phosgene got 666 posts i want those too :cry:

Phosgene

Originally posted by Seby666
    agree with devile and
    omg phosgene got 666 posts i want those too :cry: *
    NOT ANY MORE OWN3D

morax

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    The game is a huge bug itself, and server is not an exception. Dupe wipe methods leave huge blanks, letting duper get away with it. The dupe wipes based on tradelogs I did 1 year ago were lot more precise and caught thousands of ppl, even ppl not duping Hey, nobody is perfect! But it was like 1% of the cases or less of false positives, much better than today's wipes.

Why this type of accounts appear? Cause K2 dont have a procedure to remove GM accounts or ilegal chars. Some are banned, some are deleveled some get bugged or partially deleted. The last ones are the problem. Those exist cause someone tried to remove the account but instead left it "unplayable". Some smart guy found a way to dupe using them.[/b]
    Yeah cos deviles method would have got clydes account deleted for duping - the loser.... i must admit though the reasoning behind it was pretty sound - it would soon show who was trading a little too much

Instead we get this shit going on thats messing up the economy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234