Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[BP] Your advice needed !

This is a discussion on [BP] Your advice needed ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, I played KO from start of Diez till about april 2005. At that time I had a level ...
Page: 1

Fantasy

Default [BP] Your advice needed !

Hi everyone,

I played KO from start of Diez till about april 2005. At that time I had a level 63 mage with about 40k NP if I remember good. Then I quit (sold account also) because I was bored by the game and had no time to play at all. But now I want to start playing again ^_^

Off course I still remember a lot about the game but I also forgot some things. And there was an Update called KE also

Now I want to make a BP, I still remember how to make the build and what armour I should use. But can someone give me advice on how to get quickly to level 50.

I understand Edena is the newest server so I'll start there, I also have to start from scratch, means I have no more friends, no money nor items on that server.

SiegeR

edited

dont start bp no DD or Spear Defence armors at KE.Ppl using old items

GO INT

Morghana

Maybe you should start on a server that have been longer. Make some friends and they will help lvl you. On a newstarted server ppl cant aoe raven or do 2 spot apos like we can on Dies. But ofcourse it is more fun to start on a new server cus there wont be any lvl 70 ppl once you go to cz and war

Fantasy

Since I can't play 5hours a day like in the past I think it is best to start on the newest server. Is it true that this server (edana) isn't infected by a lot of dupes? That would be a good thing.

No more DD? <_< I didn't know that <_<

So papermages and battlepriests suck now?

SiegeR

i play at olmpia as u see.

Its a lil bit unfair coz mobs drop Spear Defence shield but no Dagger Defence Shields(Im warrior as u guys though)

also no DD or SD caps for bps and paper mages but there are huge amount of bp and paper mages on olympia.So dont be bother to open paper class.

Edena is not full of dupers the prices are really low some of my friends bought warrior shell pads+1 for 40 m or somthng which i bought it for 400mil 2 days ago(and blowed to +4 <_< )

Finally The best choice will be edena and try to make sin because no dagger defence

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

if you gonna start on a new server, edana/olimpia, wich have no dd or sd, just go as int till you get lvl 65/IN/IB, cuz otherwise you`ll be as good as free np. Is good for exp, if you are not gonna leave luferson/elmorad you`ll do fine

Fantasy

I guess no BP then

What about papermages?

I don't like rouges very much <_<

Baxxor

paper mages sux
    it takes like 3 secs for a good rouge to kill u
    even if the guy got DD it wont help that much cause they hit u hard and u dont got much def/hp

luk

papermages are cheap :P ( wiz +8 , tier 1 + 8 armor with hp, +8 hp jewells are the basics , and with time you can get the more expensive stuff like lycaon +8 , IN etc ). You won't do much aoe , so I recommend being a LR mage for leveling .

Aqu

Originally posted by Baxxor
    paper mages sux
    even if the guy got DD it wont help that much cause they hit u hard and u dont got much def/hp
    naah, very few sins could tank my paper mage, they just cant outdamage manes of fire.

and thats with only 10 dd, although full ac adding uniques helped I suppose :P

as long as you dont miss the fact you're being hit and pot you're okay.

I love it when rogues are close to you and for some reason feel the need to recast their lightfoot completely negating the point of being stealth, then you can pre-empt the pot and hit it exactly when they spike you.

I guess its true that most of the newbie paper mages get raped by sins, but dont rule us all out!

Banned

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baxxor
    paper mages sux
    naah, very few sins could tank my paper mage, they just cant outdamage manes of fire.

I love it when rogues are close to you and for some reason feel the need to recast their lightfoot completely negating the point of being stealth, then you can pre-empt the pot and hit it exactly when they spike you.

I guess its true that most of the newbie paper mages get raped by sins, but dont rule us all out![/b]
    pff what are we gonna get now? Bah, i hope they cant combo :P

Fantasy

Maby then I should try the only character I have never had so far, a warrior, but is a warrior nice to play at lvl 50 because I probably use it for dark luner war a lot first before level it to 60

PS. SilkRoad down
    PS. Knight online down

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baxxor
    paper mages sux

I guess its true that most of the newbie paper mages get raped by sins, but dont rule us all out![/b]
    im sorry to say aqu, but any paper mage in 1vs1 without charged blade is just free np. I mean, it can be killed by ANY class. The only mage hard to take is a lighting one, they cant kill much but cant be easily killed aswell.

Aqu

nope, only class I cant tank is a BP, caus they tend to duff me

Heim4teil

mhm yes a godlike papermage with IB IN and so on can tank noob sind with noob stuff...but when come rogues with too godlike items like RoL or 2 +8 daggers and amor +8 and good ress the kill u fast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast