Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone talkig he/she got that item from KoM So my question is: what/who is KoM? Personally I never heard of ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default KoM?

Everyone talkig he/she got that item from KoM

So my question is: what/who is KoM?

Personally I never heard of it

can someone pls explain

Side note: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section

Banned Senior Member

Hes some poor poor guy who has no life and he lives in Haifa Israel
    He can dupe items "legitly" ( they arent getting deleted )
    he sells those items for USD and that is KOM
    kk?
    P.S: hes a poor poor guy ^_^

King of Moradon aka kogoldbar. Guy who sells uber items for real money. THE babashop. Prolly the source of most +8 weapons and armors of popular/"top" clans in Diez.

Items are nothing more than dupes (dupe, upgrade, delete copies) or ilegally upgraded with +8 scrolls. But ppl who paid real money to him will say that he has a +8 sequence. Too bad K2 didnt fall for that bullshit and cought the dupes and even +9 crap on his accounts and started to ban them all.

Too bad the damage is done already. Hundreds of his weapons and armors are already in many servers. Thanks to all "legit" players who made this guy rich. Most funny thing is that 99% of the ppl who bought stuff from him still suck ass in this game.

FatM4n

like he hacked the game and can randomly assing them id nummer?

No. He just dupes, thats all. The way dupe wipes are done, lots of dupes aren't caught and he knows that. Many know that so he just dupes the way he knows and sells the items. Very few got deleted and if they do, he just replace them. U know, he gives u a guarantee

Countess

Actually his in-game name is marlin or smthing i am not so sure...

He is not duping items...

1. He just uses the famous ( but myth ) +8 scrolls ( noone know where did he find them .... <_< )

2. Or he knows how to inject items in the game by using MySql injection...

Everybody know that game servers are build on MySql.

Check www.ragezone.com (about how to setup your own KO server :P )

LiLiTH

no i think its simply SQL Injection and getting 9999 %100 scroll with gm permissioned chars .. spawn bosses kill them get unique items and high grade gears (like shells ) and weapons ( like shard raptor etc. ) and upgrade them with %100 scroll and selling ..

Originally posted by LiLiTH
    no i think its simply SQL Injection and getting 9999 %100 scroll with gm permissioned chars .. spawn bosses kill them get unique items and high grade gears (like shells ) and weapons ( like shard raptor etc. ) and upgrade them with %100 scroll and selling ..
    I heard KoM didnt sold uniques, only weapons/armors/FT items +8

Countess

Yep he is not selling Uniques. Only armors +8/7, Weapons +8/7 and FT blue chest items ( only if you have blue chest or the unique you wanna upgrade it to +8 or +7 )

DeviNe

Hmm.. I thought KoM = itburnz? and itburnz was a db hacker so wouldn't that make KoM a db hacker? o.o

i think its not hard to guess that there is no gm char or +8scroll shit.
    he only dupes blue treasure chests since they stackable and when that bus duping spree happened they not only duped bus but everything stackable. (blue treasure chest, gems, bus, abyss gems)
    from here its not hard to guess: he turns in blue chests and has a shitload weapons, armors, ft items +1. then he upgrades them like ppl upgrade wizard staffs. all become 'legit' since all came from warehouse keeper on +1.

Countess

i dunn really think so that he is db hacker.... I believe that somehow he got access or he broke K2's Firewall so he can inject items and use +8 scrolls....

(btw i also found out that x8 exp scrolls do exist :angry: )

c0uDzZ

he probably dupes, KOM doesnt sell uniques, only weapons and armors as i heard, his items rarely get wiped, so he might have access to database, he uses many noob accs, so few people know his main char i think.. as for itburnz, doh, i really doubt it

his prices are insane, shard +8 was like 200 $ i think, how do i know? duh, i play in olympia <_<

as for having GM tools, i really doubt it because if he could spawn bosses, he would sell uniques too, but hes smart since he doesnt dupe uniques and he doesnt inject high class stuff like shards 8 and shells 7 in new servers (edena)

he sells characters too, usually macroed rogues

DeviNe

Originally posted by c0uDzZ
    he probably dupes, KOM doesnt sell uniques, only weapons and armors as i heard, his items rarely get wiped, so he might have access to database, he uses many noob accs, so few people know his main char i think.. as for itburnz, doh, *i really doubt it

his prices are insane, shard +8 was like 200 $ i think, how do i know? duh, i play in olympia <_<

as for having GM tools, i really doubt it because if he could spawn bosses, he would sell uniques too, but hes smart since he doesnt dupe uniques and he doesnt inject high class stuff like shards 8 and shells 7 in new servers (edena)

he sells characters too, usually macroed rogues *
    cuddles bought his md+9 from KoM..

c0uDzZ

the +10 was from him, i made the +9 myself

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast