Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice to see that instead of reporting people like this asshole to K2, people just buy his items and continue ...
Page: 2

SaltyTaco

Nice to see that instead of reporting people like this asshole to K2, people just buy his items and continue to screw the game even harder while claiming to be a legit player.

DeviNe

Originally posted by c0uDzZ
    the +10 was from him, i made the +9 myself
    Oh okay, sorry for the confusion

FatM4n

To bad noone can stop him he's really ruin the ko servers

DeviNe

Originally posted by FatM4n
    You do know that like 90% of the 'good' players on Diez have bought an item/items from him right?

sexyface

Originally posted by DeviNe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeviNe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    You do know that like 90% of the 'good' players on Diez have bought an item/items from him right?[/b]
    no.. didnt know who he was till today
    u sure that many ppl have bought stuff from him?

SomeDude

Originally posted by sexyface+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexyface)</div>
    Originally posted by DeviNe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

You do know that like 90% of the 'good' players on Diez have bought an item/items from him right?
    no.. didnt know who he was till today
    u sure that many ppl have bought stuff from him?[/b]
    yes

Noobs have made KOM a rich man, sits on his ass and sells illegal items all day, what a life!

Originally posted by FatM4n
    AFAIK, some of his accounts were already banned. Dont think that will stop him, but its a start.

I think he is just a smart guy taking advantage of the stupidity of some ppl. U see turks with glowing shit everywhere and this guy comes to u and tells u he is 100% legit. Why not believe him? He came out of nowhere and has NOTHING to backup his story, but u had to believe him! He has every weapon and armor u have dreamed of! U will be uber too! U have the money, why not spend $800 in full shell set +8?!?

One guy bought items from him and didnt got deleted, so he told a friend who bought too and he told another friend and on and on. So he made a reputation. But none of these tards ever questioned how this guy was making endless amounts of +8's FULL sets and pretty much every weapon +8, even Forgotten Temple ones!. Yeah, right, KoM said there was a team of ppl farming shit and helping him. Still nobody smelled all the BULLSHIT in those dumb arguments? Maybe some did but still they didn't care cause now they were uber and besides, who wasnt using +8's?!? Nowadays everyone cheats so who cares, right?

Only good thing about this is most ppl realize this guy is not legit. Too bad that aint good enough to make them stop buying from him ...

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by Devile
    and besides, who wasnt using +8's?!? Nowadays everyone cheats so who cares, right?
    me h43r: , but yeah the servers are and how do i say it screwd? now and things r probaly gonna get worse be4 they get better

this topic is jus givin him more buisness lol

n i dont have a problem buying off of him / others buying off of him

u buy premium and u buys scrolls to play the game why not buy armour / weapons to use the scrolls

n its safe to say he's a db hacker n he jus dont sell uniques cuz he dont know the proper thing to hack

Itamal

Almost all the "legit" players in this game cheat or abues cheats in one way or another. Like the pathetic guys who uesd to buy tons of duped scrolls and resell them for cheap, laughed so had when they got billions of them wiped and all they did was whine that they got screwed.

0wnoR

rich guys = babashoppers
    poor (turks) = dupers

Some ppl asked me after i got hacked how fast i recovered my items :lol:, some of them even asked me if i bought from KOM :lol: , well for the record, all my good gear and my jewerly was in brother's acc so not my fault the hacker just took few of my stuff, if you see pulgoso u will figure it out.
    i love Batman :wub:, he gave it to me for free 2 EME he got from TK in 5 days , now ppl just think about getting money from game, the saddest part is you CANNOT buy anything good with ingame money -_-.

ill be xping and farming more bosses if you work hard you don't need nothing from KOM.

Banned

Originally posted by chusco
    Some ppl asked me after i got hacked how fast i recovered my items * :lol:, some of them even asked me if i bought from KOM *:lol: *, well for the record, all my good gear and my jewerly was in brother's acc so not my fault the hacker just took few of my stuff, if you see pulgoso u will figure it out.
    i love Batman *:wub:, *he gave it to me for free 2 EME he got from TK in 5 days *, now ppl just think about getting *money from game, the saddest part is you CANNOT buy anything good with ingame money -_-.

ill be xping and farming more bosses if you work hard you don't need nothing from KOM.
    You can work alot less, get rl cash, and buy the same from KoM in less time...that's why people buy from him.
    In Myko, they have babashop in PUS...same concept, diffrent way of revieving items.

DieWithMyKiss

Hey private, how much does Kom charge?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast