Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by chusco Some ppl asked me after i got hacked how fast i recovered my items * :lol:, ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by chusco
    Some ppl asked me after i got hacked how fast i recovered my items * :lol:, some of them even asked me if i bought from KOM *:lol: *, well for the record, all my good gear and my jewerly was in brother's acc so not my fault the hacker just took few of my stuff, if you see pulgoso u will figure it out.
    i love Batman *:wub:, *he gave it to me for free 2 EME he got from TK in 5 days *, now ppl just think about getting *money from game, the saddest part is you CANNOT buy anything good with ingame money -_-.

ill be xping and farming more bosses if you work hard you don't need nothing from KOM.
    :wub:

But yeah, is hard to stop babashop since every good item (Chitin Shield, Iron Neck/Belt, Rols, Rocs, We, etc etc etc) is not being sold for ingame coins. At least is really hard to see. So people uses money from their own pocket, and while they are at it... why not get a raptor+8? Maybe some shells +8 to be the hardcore guy, they`ll still suck, but now can have more "fun".

SaltyTaco

Here's an idea, why doesn't K2 just increase the drop rates on everything?

The main reason people buy babashopped items is because you can farm for insanely long periods of time and never get a drop. You think gold premium helps your drop rate? Nope, its a scam.

So if you are a true legit player you get screwed by babashoppers 2 times. You get screwed in pk by their nice items, then you get screwed and ks'd on bosses by their nice items...

I don't care who you are, or how good you think you are at KO, if you buy items for USD then you are a fucking noob.

he must hack db,

he cant get cs's off blue chests, and bosses arent dropping as much.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by chusco
    you CANNOT buy anything good with ingame money
    I got a legit mirage sword+8/80 ingame, without spending any $$...and ms+8 is probably the 2nd most expensive non unique in ko. It can be done, its just a long progress.

kom sells cs? bc i seen alot of orc priests i never heard of with cs

im getting raided by full shell raptors +8 with 3 priests all with cs

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

WoooooooooooooooW!!!1!!

Fatman has more post then Phantom WTF

evenson

Just to let you know, he doesnt sell FT items or uniques. To lazy to read 3 pages to see if it was said.

Banned

Originally posted by evenson
    Just to let you know, he doesnt sell FT items or uniques. To lazy to read 3 pages to see if it was said.
    That is correct, he only does armours/weapons.

However, Others do sell uniques/FT.

First off u complain bout king of moradon and people babashopping but look at wat babashopping used to be

before u could get lvl 62 char , full gear (+7 shell +7 shards/raptor) ,and full uniques for only 200 - 250 $usd

if u look at king of moradon or colonels prices its reasonable enough to where they do buisness and it doesn't heavily effect the servers i mean so wat noobs can get +8's least its limited to someone who wants to spend 4xx usd on +8 shells n md 8's for 2xxor shard 8 for like i unno 3xx and colonels prices are like 100 for iron belt etc 100 for iron neck n rols are 60 n rocs are 55 earings I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Count_your_blessingS

oh and thats not true king does sell ft items he will sell any ft items at +8 but im pretty sure the chitin shields all came from colonel

evenson

Originally posted by Private

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Count_your_blessingS

oh and thats not true king does sell ft items he will sell any ft items at +8 but im pretty sure the chitin shields all came from colonel

Not on diez.

nope ft items for sale on all servers if he says u no odds are he no like u

SaltyTaco

What I can't figure out is why K2 lets this happen.

You have to be absolutely blind to not see what is going on. Why do you people buy these items for hundreds of USD when you know they are 100% not legit?

Why does everyonne defend babashoppers now like its the legit way of getting items?

Wish I knew how to get in contact with a GM that cares about banning people who do this kind of crap.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

Not on diez.[/b]
    Who's colonel?

DeviNe

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by evenson@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

Not on diez.
    Who's colonel?[/b]
    He was the unique guy for awhile.. No longer sells stuff because he either got bored of it and is filthy rich or lost db access.

Both this "KoM" and those who buy from him are retarded ppl, you can lock now imo <_<

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast