Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hold up. Wheres the proof hes a cheater? How do you guys know for a fact he doesn't an awsome ...
Page: 5

DieWithMyKiss

hold up. Wheres the proof hes a cheater? How do you guys know for a fact he doesn't an awsome upgrading technique? innocent untill proven guilty...

man if he has an awesome uprading technique, i sure would like to know it...but whats the chance of having a 100% upgrading 1 to +8....

DieWithMyKiss

like he said...he has a team that farms and them gets items....and then ups them, personally i've never talked to the guy but lets not jump to conclusions

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    like he said...he has a team that farms and them gets items....and then ups them, personally i've never talked to the guy but lets not jump to conclusions
    wow ur seriously that gullable?

Hey guess what 1 time my friend let me use his raptor +7 and i said aww wtf amma try and go +8 than i said hey why not try +9 and boom i had a +9 raptor and its LEGIT!!!!1111!!!!ONE!!!111

as some1 once said "FUQING INBR33D3RS"

Banned

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies

as some1 once said "FUQING INBR33D3RS"
    Forsete <_<

FatM4n

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    we should talk to gm about it and have KoM ip banned for life
    You know what the most fucked up part is? He WAS banned, then got UNBANNED 2 DAYS LATER. :rollseyes: The corruption in this game is astounding..[/b]
    but on the website isn't first ban 30 days second 30 days and third banned for life?

PopTart

if any 1 is wondering , +8 scrolls do exist ( i saw a pic of them)
    but no 1 should know how to get them ;

considering king of moradon will sell 1 billion coins for 200usd in the begining of new servers im pretty sure he doesn't farm the coins / almost positive he has not a upgrading method

so yeah please no more shit bout kom being legit upgrader

FatM4n

wtf
    isi t really ur gear in the sig?
    rol+2 (duper?)
    chitin +9 wtf

bullshit do u know how fucking long ppl farmed dm's few months to get one fucking raptor +8 he dun have any tehnique gm friend (+8 scrolls )or duper or some gm itself.tell me how many u need farm dm's to get enought raptors and shards to make 100 +8 ?coz they showed up in 1-2 month on diez

Originally posted by Devile
    Tempting??? tempting to spend thousands of dollars on something that is not real and btw ilegal in the game? Dont u agree is more gratifying to get your own stuff by yourself? I'll love to have full shell +8 but i rather burn more shit and take more time upgrading myself than actually paying real money for a duped set.

Is not about spending money. Everyone is free to invest money in the game, whether its just premium, pay someone to level u or even buy items, but if u buy items, at least care about the SOURCE of them. Thats the problem here. Not the money but the ILEGAL SOURCE of all those items. Those aren't mob drops normally upgraded on the anvil. Those are dupes and is not right to use them. U are buying those KNOWING those aren't legit items.

..and THEY (the ones who buy from KoM) R MISSING THE MAIN POINT !!!!!!!!!!!

this is a game so it is MUCH better to play and make items and hang with ppl and communicate and etccc.......

ppl buy uber items and then what? CZ? PK? For being a god PK player u need party and friends and in that moment it is not important do u lose or gain NP, in that moment PLAYING is all what it is, u cant buy friends and good reputation.

btw selling PP

FatM4n

btw

need pp

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    Next time think before u speak. KoM have sold TONS of +8s, while it would take months of farming just to make one fuking legit +8.
    Iron impact +8, hell breaker +8 etc. while diez only had FT opened for about 1 month.. right, LEGIT!!!!!!!!!1111

apoth0r

wasting ur breath, these people couldn't give a shit about the validity of a server as long as they have more national points.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast