Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All this talk.. and most of you and prob K2 are missing one thing. You've been talking about criminal activity, ...
Page: 6

Lammer

All this talk.. and most of you and prob K2 are missing one thing. You've been talking about criminal activity, hacking DB is a criminal activity and ppl who buy items from those who develop that criminal activity and KNOW that those items that came from DB hacking are Criminals too.

It's like buying things that YOU KNOW were steal. I'm buying fake money for real one and using it.

Coz I'm a Stupid Dumb Asshole that spends real money in things that DON'T EXIST and who's fathers are too stupid that support my stupid activities, but I don't care coz I'm fell like THE SUPER IDIOT with my glowing dildos...

And if we think about it, K2 is a bunch of lame idiots that don't Know what is the meaning of running a company.

I run a K2 company that sells.. good roses shit smell and some guy, from a known place (IP), uses my company (in a criminal way) to sell the exact same shit. He's using my company and my resources to sell things that should only be used by me and sold by me and I'm doing NOTHING. Jesus I must be really dumb.

I should give thanks every day for being so stupid.

Aleluia brothers!

All those babashoppers = Idiots.

Zulkir

Originally posted by Devile

Is not about spending money. Everyone is free to invest money in the game, whether its just premium, pay someone to level u or even buy items, but if u buy items, at least care about the SOURCE of them. Thats the problem here. Not the money but the ILEGAL SOURCE of all those items. Those aren't mob drops normally upgraded on the anvil. Those are dupes and is not right to use them. U are buying those KNOWING those aren't legit items.
    Totally agreed...

People who farm their own items and spend lots of effort for them, deserves respect for sure...

Many people missing the point here..i can spend my money in this game for the LEGAL items if i dont have enough time to farm items like many others do...
    personally i am working hard in real life and i have only 2 hours for KO everday..please consider the time that i must spend if i want to have my own items..

Another question is..(and the big one according to me) does it sense to discuss about the legimate of the items while the source of some of these items is K2 itsself??

Firstly K2 has to have the desire about removing these illegal items from the game...

Lammer

Originally posted by Zulkir

Many people missing the point here..i can spend my money in this game for the LEGAL items if i dont have enough time to farm items like many others do...
    personally i am working hard in real life and i have only 2 hours for KO everday..please consider the time that i must spend if i want to have my own items..

zzz We're talking about NON LEGAL ITEMS! noone is talking about buying legal items (lol.. we're talking about non real "things") for real money (I still consider that stupid).

And btw.. this game is all about TIME! if you don't have time and can't afford to waste time farming go play GW or something like that.
    Your escuse for spending real money in Fake Items it's no good.

I don't have money.. but I want a Bike like that kid has... I know! Gonna pay some guy to steal a bike like that from a store.

Same argument.

Malavon

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chusco
    Some ppl asked me after i got hacked how fast i recovered my items * :lol:, some of them even asked me if i bought from KOM *:lol: *, well for the record, all my good gear and my jewerly was in brother's acc so not my fault the hacker just took few of my stuff, if you see pulgoso u will figure it out.
    i love Batman *:wub:, *he gave it to me for free 2 EME he got from TK in 5 days *, now ppl just think about getting *money from game, the saddest part is you CANNOT buy anything good with ingame money -_-.

ill be xping and farming more bosses if you work hard you don't need nothing from KOM.
    You can work alot less, get rl cash, and buy the same from KoM in less time...that's why people buy from him.
    In Myko, they have babashop in PUS...same concept, diffrent way of revieving items.[/b]
    if someone go and work in rl to purchase ITEMS to make his INGAME character stronger.. i really think he should visit a doctor.. there's something wrong with you people.

farming money is part of the fucking game.. that's why i play/played it..

it's like going for a "around world travel" , and buy ready photos from some guy instead of watching views and taking own pic's..

retards.

Foretold

I've been playing KO for about 1 year now, and not once have i spent $1 on this game. People say you need uber babashopped items to be good, but that's definitely not true, same goes for level. I'm level 62 orc rogue on diez, and theres only a few rogues that can even touch me on human side, most of them are 65+. I still pwn nubs with +8 shards, full shell, dd, all that jazz.. and it's really sad. All you really need is skill to play this game, you don't need +8 shell and uberly babashopped gear... that's just ridiculous.

Whether it's even ethical and right or not is a totally different argument. Personally, I've heard of KoM for a LONG time now, and I find it amusing when one guy who bought all his gear off KoM goes around calling people babashopped when they practically define babashop. This game is sad, and it's sad to see that Diez has almost the same number of +8 mirage daggers as +8 wizard staves. Fucking wow guys, just wow.

Don_E

about from where to find +8 scrolls hmm.in old ko was 4 hidden anvils,and there was also this hidden npc who sold +7 and +8 scrolls.i upgraded all my shit hidden anvils but i didint found that npc :/.now hidden anvils are gone but i think this npc who selling that shit is still there somewhere.

have nice searching and end this babashoping.

You know whats so funny is the assholes like tezz not responding to this thread cause he is a prime example of someone who babashops and sucks at the game. :wub:

You people are so mad at these babashopers and all but you still associate with them in game. Guess why diez used to be the cleanest server? Because everyone treated cheaters like shit. Those days are over and everyone is accepting them now. A bit sickening to be honest.

FatM4n

Like hakan_53_tr or something biggest babashopper of the year

Originally posted by FatM4n
    lol.. thats what u think.. people only say that cause he is a turk. Yeah he is a duper/babashopper whatever but no different than the other assholes that do it imo.

FatM4n

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    lol.. thats what u think.. people only say that cause he is a turk. Yeah he is a duper/babashopper whatever but no different than the other assholes that do it imo.[/b]
    yeah, but thats the only real babashopper I know
    maybe hakunamatata too

hakuna leeched harpys forever in rage of blood :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    You know whats so funny is the assholes like tezz not responding to this thread cause he is a prime example of someone who babashops and sucks at the game. *:wub: *

You people are so mad at these babashopers and all but you still associate with them in game. Guess why diez used to be the cleanest server? Because everyone treated cheaters like shit. Those days are over and everyone is accepting them now. A bit sickening to be honest.
    grow up bitch....i dont respond cause whats the point....no one knows the truth about KoM unless your him

you all have your ideas and guess what on old ko how did so many top clans get items +8 and then sell them when they left game....gms made them for them or your a friend of gm or the gm.....yeah thats real legit.

no need to post about this cause no one cares anymore about KoM ...either buy or dont buy.....

also alot of people have skill and have items from him ....we dont get the items cause we need them for skill....skill i got and since your talking out your ass and have never 1v1 me stfu....many have 1v1 with items and without my skill is the same....the items make it more fun thats all and thats why i play the game for fun not to impress you with my skill or items

until i got hacked i didnt say anything to anyone about what i had cause i dont need to impress

so lets say someone buys my shells from the hacker...does that make it legit now since he bought them from in game player....cause most people have done this KoM items get passed around and then you think your legit....u dont even know where it came from...the guy told you he upgraded it and you belive him ...gj on that one

as far as me i got 4 peices of shell +8 from him...the pauldron +8 i actually made and it was fun yes but ask devile i forgot to add str and i was shitting bricks to do it...devile said just do it its a game so i did...he is right....your all whinning about people babashoping items

why do you care...are you lives that little that u need to worry about others...worry about yourself and be happy if you kill them....if you dont oh well you dont....i had the shells +8 and still got killed by chusco...it was a good 1v1 but i died....also another time i 1v1 chusco without those shells and i still did same with him but he didnt beat me then....so what does that tell you....skill is skill you dont need to not have or to have items....just have fun and worry about your own shit

all you crack me up that this is what you start threads about....its either jelousy or somethign i dont know....you cant says its illegal until u can prove it 100% sure....as far as you know KoM has a good method you all blow smoke up your ass's

me personally i do think its shady but guess what until i can prove its 100% not legit i will still sell shit of his....but i dont buy anything more than those 4 pieces of shell from him....also i didnt pay for those shells they were gyfted to me

Banned

also many cheats in this game and you all use them

1. str bug
    2. ksing boss (still ksing if you didnt hit 1st)
    3. leeching
    4. duping
    5. buying duped bus scrolls
    6. reselling duped bus scrolls
    6. buying hacked items (u have them but u dont even know)
    7. buying gm made items (they have been made and u may have them)
    8 ft bug
    9. gyfted levels (2 levels for buying premi)

the list goes on and on

bigjucyboobs or vacnt or whatever i know u use the str bug as your a bp its a cheat baba and you use it as do all...its not labeled by mgames as legit now like comboing which was and imo is still a cheat since mages cant do it and really light mags can with light blade but that is not = advantage as other classes

Cava

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

lol.. thats what u think.. people only say that cause he is a turk. Yeah he is a duper/babashopper whatever but no different than the other assholes that do it imo.
    yeah, but thats the only real babashopper I know
    maybe hakunamatata too[/b]
    LOL hakuna babshop? ur joking right?

he doesn't even have a dildo. dex +9 jewels etc.

if he pwns u with his minor heal combo, accept it. also he's the least less babashoped lvl 70 i know. (or 1 of the few)

Unbelievable, your compairing +8 db hacked/+8 scroll made items to leeching and str bug. How low can you go? That compairison is comical, it's amazing what people will to to try and fool themselves into being legit.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast