Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tez/aja also many cheats in this game and you all use them 1. str bug 2. ksing ...
Page: 7

Cava

Originally posted by tez/aja
    also many cheats in this game and you all use them

1. str bug
    2. ksing boss (still ksing if you didnt hit 1st)
    3. leeching
    4. duping
    5. buying duped bus scrolls
    6. reselling duped bus scrolls
    6. buying hacked items (u have them but u dont even know)
    7. buying gm made items (they have been made and u may have them)
    8 ft bug
    9. gyfted levels (2 levels for buying premi)

the list goes on and on

bigjucyboobs or vacnt or whatever i know u use the str bug as your a bp its a cheat baba and you use it as do all...its not labeled by mgames as legit now like comboing which was and imo is still a cheat since mages cant do it and really light mags can with light blade but that is not = advantage as other classes
    you've so got everything wrong.

since when is leeching a CHEAT? can you look up the dictionary? omg your such a moron. also ksing a boss isn't cheat (even though i dont do it) its just not very respectful to the other ppl.

like what your dear friend deville once said, whatever KOm shoppers say, they're just retards so stfu before you defend anymore about kom (or somethign like that i just knwo deville wanted all kom-shoppers to stfu h43r: )

u can defend kom all u want but u know ppl won't look at you the same way they look at ppl who earnt their respect by playign legitly.

Banned

i rephrase sorry about that not cheat

not legit...is that better

hakuna does own and he is good guy

also leeching your levels is not legit nor is the abuse of the str bug

same as babashoping +8 items not legit

Banned

p.s also devile has made me aware that now he does actually dupe 100% and doesnt have acces to +8 scrolls as he has told me ..... i wont sell for a duper...to me that is cheating

geting items from gm or made by gm or +8 scrolls from gm is not and will not .... its my opinion and i can have it but i dont do dupers and shit

sp as of now i wont sell for him anymore and i never bought anything from me personally and never will

str bug still a cheat though

leeching not a cheat but def not legit

Banned Senior Member

so he told you he had access to +8 scrolls.... and you still bought stuff off him but will stop now when you learn he dupes?

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    so he told you he had access to +8 scrolls.... and you still bought stuff off him but will stop now when you learn he dupes?
    well for a long time he did have +8 scrolls so yeah
    i dont belive in duping and never have even with the bus scrolls that u all bought and resold

P4rthen0n

Str bug is NOT a cheat. It's a non banable bug, just like combo.

Stop trying to excuse your babashopping with stupid lamme arguments. <_< <_<

Banned

Originally posted by P4rthen0n

Stop trying to excuse your babashopping with stupid lamme arguments. <_< *<_<
    its a cheat if it give a unfair advantage and it does for mages and int priest as they cant carry that many pots ...only bps and warriors should be able to carry that many pots

Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

Stop trying to excuse your babashopping with stupid lamme arguments. <_< *<_<
    its a cheat if it give a unfair advantage and it does for mages and int priest as they cant carry that many pots ...only bps and warriors should be able to carry that many pots[/b]
    It's not an unfair advantage, anyone can do it.

you want the truth?!?!?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

however.... if you can handle the truth then here it goes :P

He is using 100% scrolls... he is not duping, he doesn't need to. Patek, Blackwinds etc etc... lets just call him the turkish gm :P supplied the guy with 9999 blue treasure chests (tbh probably an inn full of them) and 9999 of the scrolls. I know this because he blew up somebodies +8 shell adding element and said 'should have put it on at +7'

as for SQL injections... the only thing that have been SQL injected are the items he recieved from Patek, hence why he doesn't sell uniques. But as with every business, his supplies started to run out. He started paying people in +8 items to farm +1 shells etc for him, which is probably how i guess he has been selling +7 chitins and weapons on edana...

The gm's have been informed of his account names... god knows if they'll do anything, my best guess is they won't.

And yes he does have access to the database, as he is able to check your account to see if the item has actually gone if you claim its been dupe wiped

ScuLLy

/pm KoM

ops wrong chat sorry

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Devile
    Tempting??? tempting to spend thousands of dollars on something that is not real and btw ilegal in the game? Dont u agree is more gratifying to get your own stuff by yourself? I'll love to have full shell +8 but i rather burn more shit and take more time upgrading myself than actually paying real money for a duped set.

Is not about spending money. Everyone is free to invest money in the game, whether its just premium, pay someone to level u or even buy items, but if u buy items, at least care about the SOURCE of them. Thats the problem here. Not the money but the ILEGAL SOURCE of all those items. Those aren't mob drops normally upgraded on the anvil. Those are dupes and is not right to use them. U are buying those KNOWING those aren't legit items.
    u may be a forum admin,but u know..from my clan of legit players..only one is rich(makes bussines) and others..every wondered why ppl baba shop? Because it's damn hard to get an legit item and especially when drop rates reduced..I don't give a thing that i wear +4 chitins at lvl 51 wilst others have chitins +7...playing legit is now a total bullshit..all ppl rich that i know cheat of loose allot from dupe whipes...Tried to cheat but i just couldn't..why the fuck he cheats and has good items and exp and i legit player starving and never parties cause of macros...

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

He is using 100% scrolls... he is not duping, he doesn't need to. Patek, Blackwinds etc etc... lets just call him the turkish gm :P supplied the guy with 9999 blue treasure chests (tbh probably an inn full of them) and 9999 of the scrolls. I know this because he blew up somebodies +8 shell adding element and said 'should have put it on at +7'

as for SQL injections... the only thing that have been SQL injected are the items he recieved from Patek, hence why he doesn't sell uniques. But as with every business, his supplies started to run out. He started paying people in +8 items to farm +1 shells etc for him, which is probably how i guess he has been selling +7 chitins and weapons on edana...

The gm's have been informed of his account names... god knows if they'll do anything, my best guess is they won't. *

And yes he does have access to the database, as he is able to check your account to see if the item has actually gone if you claim its been dupe wiped
    What MORON would want +8 shell with elemental resistance?

evenson

Only thing i see here is kids crying because they can't beat the unskilled people that have full shell +8 and a weapon +8, im using chitins +7/12 and a hell breaker +8. I've fought almost every babashopped warrior in diez and they all blow dick.. That NeojimA guy cant even redball me, and im using +7 str earrings -.-... So either get some skill and kill the babashoppers or quit crying. Thats all i see this as. btw, if you cry about babashopping this game means WAY to much to you and you should go outside immediately.

evenson

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

The gm's have been informed of his account names... god knows if they'll do anything, my best guess is they won't. *

What MORON would want +8 shell with elemental resistance?[/b]

btw. I got all his blue chests whiped. Along with all his FT items. Go ask him to make you a FT item and see what he says

Originally posted by evenson
    Only thing i see here is kids crying because they can't beat the unskilled people that have full shell +8 and a weapon +8, im using chitins +7/12 and a hell breaker +8 which wasnt made by kom. I've fought almost every babashopped warrior in diez and they all blow dick.. That NeojimA guy cant even redball me, and im using +7 str earrings -.-... So either get some skill and kill the babashoppers or quit crying. Thats all i see this as. btw, if you cry about babashopping this game means WAY to much to you and you should go outside immediately.
    yeah wasent made by kom, just made by zuka the db hacker. :rollseyes:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast