Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

KoM?

This is a discussion on KoM? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i ment the keynumber # <_<...
Page: 9

Aguila-x-

i ment the keynumber #
    <_<

1506 ap with no ap scroll :P Love to see that with 2x +8 shards.

KamY

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    try ur right click and the minorskill hotkey *h43r:

here it is, hakuna l33t stats *-_- *

EDIT: just in case, before ppl start talking bs as usual, silvr earring borrowed from clan, md +8 from mchfz, amu of dex from clan.. all is have is my elf belt *
    And as you can see he never use ac scroll , thats why he use ilusion so dont get mad about it ^_^

Aguila-x-

in fact, i dont ever use ilussion..
    i think that was the first time <_<

KamY

in fact, i dont ever use ilussion.. *
    i think that was the first time *<_<
    :P , still gl with Maritza's tps fagot cuz im not pking anymore with you <_<

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-
    :P , still gl with Maritza's tps fagot cuz im not pking anymore with you <_<[/b]
    like i care -_-

_RIP_

Originally posted by KamY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KamY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-
    :P , still gl with Maritza's tps fagot cuz im not pking anymore with you <_<[/b]
    kamy tu war apesta x)

evenson

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    Only thing i see here is kids crying because they can't beat the unskilled people that have full shell +8 and a weapon +8, im using chitins +7/12 and a hell breaker +8. I've fought almost every babashopped warrior in diez and they all blow dick.. That NeojimA guy cant even redball me, and im using +7 str earrings -.-... So either get some skill and kill the babashoppers or quit crying. Thats all i see this as. btw, if you cry about babashopping this game means WAY to much to you and you should go outside immediately.
    more like the other way. only thing i see are people who can't beat others by using their own effort and resorting to buying with USD from an illegal source. if you can't play with your own effort and enjoy the fruits of your labour you should quit the game instead of playing, whats the point?[/b]

Then why do 99% of the people fully babashopped suck? The only thing i've ever bought was a weapon. With a raptor +7 I raped. With a giga +7 i raped. And yes, now with my new toy i STILL RAPE. Imagine that. Thats why i say this, that everyone is crying because they suck and cant beat skill less noobs that bought everything for usd. I probably farm more in a day then most in a week. Mabye thats why i've been level 65 for 4 months and counting. lol.. But anyhow. STOP CRYING. They all suck. Skill > items its been said a million times.

im agree, you don't use illusion.

But your acid pots skills are really good :lol:

Cava

Originally posted by evenson

Then why do 99% of the people fully babashopped suck? The only thing i've ever bought was a weapon. With a raptor +7 I raped. With a giga +7 i raped. And yes, now with my new toy i STILL RAPE. Imagine that. Thats why i say this, that everyone is crying because they suck and cant beat skill less noobs that bought everything for usd. I probably farm more in a day then most in a week. Mabye thats why i've been level 65 for 4 months and counting. lol.. But anyhow. STOP CRYING. They all suck. Skill > items its been said a million times.
    99%? i doubt so.

some skills + babashopped > more skills + shitty items.

ok?

and then there're ppl with erolberk who can't combo at all yet i had a fuckin hard time killing him because he has +9 shells.

apoth0r

right, just to bring it back a little bit before the ego's steal the post.
    Whether or not these babashopped wankers suck at pking or not, is definately not the point, and I wish people would stop stating which babashopper they've beaten, it means nothing.
    Just because you've beaten them, gives them absolutely no right to carry on using these fucking cheats to boost their e-ego's. People call me an asshole and all thing under the sun, doesnt bother me, yep people can beat me in 1v1 yes people have better gear, yes people have worse gear, but come on who gives a fuck. Especially when the time you take to farm items gets ripped to shreds by the fags who dont have the concentration span of a goldfish to be able to spend an hour of their life farming DM's, more then likely to get a decent drop which they can then upgrade and trade and buy some legal in game items. Depending on who you call your friends in game then thats where u either win or u lose, if u hang around dodgy scamming wankers that pretend are your friends, well then ur gonna lose out with a possible duped item, if you hang around with people who actually want to play the game for fun then you become stronger.

Anyway......KoM is for cheating losers, whether i know people who have used it or not, it makes me ashamed to know them, although some are able to redeem themselves by listening to my rants. Others couldn't give a fuck...

You know who you are.

JudgmentDay

Mabye thats why i've been level 65 for 4 months
    Or maybe because Tri hasn't played your account in 4months? :rollseyes: :P

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Adis
    1506 ap with no ap scroll :P Love to see that with 2x +8 shards.
    If I had the dex gear He had atm, at 68 my ap would be ~ 1600 unwolfed, I still need another shard 8 and 2 more lvls so add ~70ap more

Simlade

this might have been posted already, but here it is. I have heard that awhile back when patek was a GM, he had an event and the winner got an item of his/her choice to +8, however Patek was lazy and gave away a +8 scroll, and that +8 scroll was duped

_RIP_

u Raped? lol u r a warrior more with items +8 that is everything

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast