Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KoM is back as aka charlie 187 be carefull

This is a discussion on KoM is back as aka charlie 187 be carefull within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private king of moradon was a nice guy and provided nice conversation i already blocked the fuck ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by Private
    king of moradon was a nice guy and provided nice conversation
    i already blocked the fuck tard

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    People have lost sight of what this game is about
    agree. Now, if you wanna buy a valuable item (we, rol...) 2 ways, USD or Trade. then why we got in game coins? to buy only pots? Is much more complicated to buy for usd than igc. But problem relies in trust, and imo the 2.1 bill cap makes thing way more difficult when trading items worth 10bill or more.

but yeah, as i told to chusco the other they, if one thinks of playing to make money, you got the idea wrong. For isntance if i ever decide to quit, i`d probably share my items with between friends, lend em, or save em on a noob account to use if/when i get back.

and as far as buying for usd, premium, etc... You are not actualy paying for pixels, you are paying for the fun they give ya. Is like a rollercoaster, do you pay to through up your meal? or to have fun on the ride?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It was easier when gold bars where still in the game, to do deals now invole serveral trades and alot of trust.

Dro

Originally posted by Felix
    It was easier when gold bars where still in the game, to do deals now invole serveral trades and alot of trust.
    well, having the gbs didnt help THAT much cuz could only trade 30gb at once, wouldnt help with current economy (at least for diez) when you get a raptor +7 for 50gb, and dont even mention iron belts, chitin shields, etc... wich are varely for sale for igc.

xourico

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    moral of the story?

don't buy for USD, in my opinion you guys were being scammed by the real KoM *anyway, hundreds of dollars for a few pixels.

Trust nobody
    I love you :wub:

Killgannon

So I guess this KoM is a GM of some sort? Buying from those guys is crappy.

Banned

no man this KoM is a fake and he is charlie 187 scammer cant u read ...rofl

Road

The only way to stop this is to simply stop making deals with these lamers. I know it is hard, but changes can be made by us. If we stop agreeing to shady USD deals for items than the sellers will have no choice than to sell items for igc. So what if they are 10bil? Only trade for one item at a time?

Banned

Originally posted by Road
    The only way to stop this is to simply stop making deals with these lamers. I know it is hard, but changes can be made by us. If we stop agreeing to shady USD deals for items than the sellers will have no choice than to sell items for igc. So what if they are 10bil? Only trade for one item at a time?
    already dont by me....hope others follow....i am trying to get items now by trading or coins.....i think i got WE for 3 bill and ncs w00t w00t

Banned Senior Member

you can build some coins and buy smaller items to use in trades kinda like a "bank" who needs 4b coin when you can just trade a RE that you saved up for in the deal, let the new owner find a way to get rid of it

Banned

thats what i been doing i took all my coins well not the 100 gbs that got wiped on my chicken account :wacko: and bought all kinds of items

so i basically invested my gbs in stocks ...got some nice shit so i will use those to trade now

Why wont charlie leave us alone????!?!? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dro

the thing about buying item as stocks, is that the prices may lower, so the 30gb you spended on an item, will decrease to 20, maybe 15 or 10, who knows. So at the end what was better? the coins or the item?

Banned

eyah but think about it dro...i lost 100 gbs cause k2 went and did coin wipe on non active chicken accounts glar lost tons and so did many others...i ask k2 for rollback they say only items not coins....so doesnt matter if i have chance to lose coins and not items...items worth more then in my eyes

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Gollum
    Another thing.........msn is EASILY hacked, just by adding the person. I got hacked and for my bad luck, it was the registered email of my old mage, and got depleted >< . So carefull, u never know what this assholes will do.
    fuck msn,use yahoo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast