Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KoM is back as aka charlie 187 be carefull

This is a discussion on KoM is back as aka charlie 187 be carefull within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or dont add KO players?? :P the only KO players I have in msn, are my friends too :P soo......
Page: 3

xourico

or dont add KO players?? :P

the only KO players I have in msn, are my friends too :P soo...

Banned

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gollum
    Another thing.........msn is EASILY hacked, just by adding the person. I got hacked and for my bad luck, it was the registered email of my old mage, and got depleted >< . So carefull, u never know what this assholes will do.
    fuck msn,use yahoo[/b]
    +1 ya yahoo own

Ki1laH

charlie from runescape? HAHA

When I quit runescape I thought I was done with that dude forever...guess not.

Killgannon

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    no man this KoM is a fake and he is charlie 187 scammer cant u read ...rofl
    I was referring to whoever the real KoM is...

peroxide aka charlie187

Yes we hack kom msn over 4 weeks a go he will no longer be useing that msn or cheating for the time being thanks to any 1 that has bought from him i send a list to the k2staff of ever email and user name he sold to there was over 400 on there )

Banned

Originally posted by peroxide aka charlie187
    Yes we hack kom msn over 4 weeks a go he will no longer be useing that msn or cheating for the time being thanks to any 1 that has bought from him i send a list to the k2staff of ever email and user name he sold to there was over 400 on there )
    sure sure since i just asked tim of all this and he said charlie WHO :blink: :wacko:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123