Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KOM is gone no more +8s hope its ture

This is a discussion on KOM is gone no more +8s hope its ture within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xourico someone asked how can he make duped items legal?? simple... he got 1 blue chest and ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by xourico
    someone asked how can he make duped items legal??

simple...

he got 1 blue chest and duped it 9999 in several accounts, I heard he only sold normal items or FT items, like raptors or hell breakers, it seems He didnt sell GIGA axes or Uniques... anyway any of you babashoppers can confirm this??

tezz I heard you have some contacts?? *:lol: KoM is still alive??? *:rollseyes:
    hahaha :P :lol: i stoped doing shit with him while back now....also i have not seen him on msn for over a week now so he either block me or he is gone

also he did sell giga axes just not uniques....only person sells those is colnel and he dont sell on diez anymore or old school patjek

gıft +3 rocs plıs :P

Originally posted by xourico
    someone asked how can he make duped items legal??

simple...

he got 1 blue chest and duped it 9999 in several accounts, I heard he only sold normal items or FT items, like raptors or hell breakers, it seems He didnt sell GIGA axes or Uniques... anyway any of you babashoppers can confirm this??

tezz I heard you have some contacts?? *:lol: KoM is still alive??? *:rollseyes:
    as i said.....killed by an assasin hired by k2!!

Road

Using Glowie +10 Dildo's ofc.

PopTart

i had kom at msn... he doesnt connect any more... ever

Originally posted by PopTart
    great..edit;

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PopTart
    great.. ant hill mob knows kom -_-[/b]
    Anybody with half a brain "knows" KOM, what's your point? That a former member of Infinity who recently joined AHM has someone on their contact list and it is made available to the whole clan? The very clan who holds the castle and collects billions of coins a day? Why don't you and your KNOWN cheater clan go back to macroing and bug abusing since it is brainless and fits your capacity.

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PopTart
    great.. ant hill mob knows kom -_-[/b]
    Giga no offence but you are/were in the dark ones

the biggest cheater clan who camped the ft for the whole duration to get special items

ultimaliaz

Giga,no offence but ur a retard

Banned

i always though giga was a cool n00b :P :lol:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I don't think it would be hard for him to call his internet provider get them to changed his IP, then call his bank and get them to send him a new CreditCard. And finaly make a new character on KO with a new e-mail adress.

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I don't think it would be hard for him to call his internet provider get them to changed his IP, then call his bank and get them to send him a new CreditCard. And finaly make a new character on KO with a new e-mail adress.
    yeah all that might be easy but wher u find the blue chests now or the +8 100% scrolls....and if he cant get into old accounts where they are cause those account are banned what will he do

its done man....lets all move on

1. where the hell did taht come from. dark ones is biggest cheater macro clan?? wtf?

2. just wondering why he would have kom's msn... <_<

3. <--- never bugged temple to get blue boxes

we have no ft items in our clan whatsoever u guys must be thinking of something else..

Zoroaster

wtf does ip ban even do??? if his ISP gives him dynamic ip add (like mine does), it really doesnt mean a thing, all he has to do is dc from internet and connect again zzz. if not, i guess its easy to change ur static ip add, just by pfoning/emailing ur ISP. banning char also doesnt do much cuz he can dupe w/ lvl1 same as w/ lvl 70. but i guess there wont be any babashopping for next 2-3 days

gogogogoog full +8 server :angry:

Originally posted by giga
    1. where the hell did taht come from. dark ones is biggest cheater macro clan?? wtf?

2. just wondering why he would have kom's msn... *<_<

3. <--- never bugged temple to get blue boxes *

we have no ft items in our clan whatsoever u guys must be thinking of something else..
    lol if you don't know what cheats your clan and clan leader is then you are sooo sooo blind

and no you're not 'just wondering why he would have kom's msn'... because if you were you'd have said 'why do you have kom's msn?' or something to that effect. Instead you pin it on the whole of his clan by saying 'great.. ant hill mob knows kom <_<' so don't even try to sound like what you have said has been misunderstood. kktnxbyebye

the darkones are the biggest bunch of ksing macroing bug abusers who dont say hı

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast