Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KOM is gone no more +8s hope its ture

This is a discussion on KOM is gone no more +8s hope its ture within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments I don't think it would be hard for him to call his internet provider ...
Page: 4

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    I don't think it would be hard for him to call his internet provider get them to changed his IP, then call his bank and get them to send him a new CreditCard. And finaly make a new character on KO with a new e-mail adress.
    yeah all that might be easy but wher u find the blue chests now or the +8 100% scrolls....and if he cant get into old accounts where they are cause those account are banned what will he do

its done man....lets all move on[/b]
    who said he used 100% +8 scrolls ?

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

I don't think it would be hard for him to call his internet provider get them to changed his IP, then call his bank and get them to send him a new CreditCard. And finaly make a new character on KO with a new e-mail adress.

yeah all that might be easy but wher u find the blue chests now or the +8 100% scrolls....and if he cant get into old accounts where they are cause those account are banned what will he do

its done man....lets all move on
    who said he used 100% +8 scrolls ?[/b]
    You think he was legit?

Banned Senior Member

i'm pretty sure if you can find one of his upgrade accounts and look at the anvil logs, you will see 100% scrolls being used

I don't think he's legit, I just don't believe he used 100% upgrade scrolls.

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    1. where the hell did taht come from. dark ones is biggest cheater macro clan?? wtf?

2. just wondering why he would have kom's msn... *<_<

3. <--- never bugged temple to get blue boxes *

we have no ft items in our clan whatsoever u guys must be thinking of something else..
    lol if you don't know what cheats your clan and clan leader is then you are sooo sooo blind

and no you're not 'just wondering why he would have kom's msn'... because if you were you'd have said 'why do you have kom's msn?' or something to that effect. Instead you pin it on the whole of his clan by saying 'great.. ant hill mob knows kom <_<' so don't even try to sound like what you have said has been misunderstood. kktnxbyebye[/b]
    yea i dind't mean to post that. i didn't know who currently owned poptart if it was pete or w/e ya i dind't mean to post the whole AHM clan

sry bout that

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    its easier to dupe then delete after making +8 then hacking items into game imo

he didnt have to hack items into the game... it all coils around the fact that patek was involved, and gave him 9999 blue treasure chests... i'm pretty sure he gave him the upgrade scrolls too. Thats what i believe anyway, he made a +8 pauldron for somebody then blew it with element, then they had to wait while he made another, hardly what you'd expect from a duper. In another story he searched the market with somebody to buy a +1 shard then upgraded it there and then and gave it to them.

imo its scrolls

Banned Senior Member

There were trades between Patek and KoM on Diez months ago, what they traded I'm not sure ( wasn't told ) I havn't seen him pop on msn in awhile ( OMG YES I HAD HIM ON! I bought one of my +7 chitin sets off him months ago <_< ) I believe it does have to do with duping, but also with +7 or +8 scrolls

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    he didnt have to hack items into the game... it all coils around the fact that patek was involved, and gave him 9999 blue treasure chests... i'm pretty sure he gave him the upgrade scrolls too. Thats what i believe anyway, he made a +8 pauldron for somebody then blew it with element, then they had to wait while he made another, hardly what you'd expect from a duper. In another story he searched the market with somebody to buy a +1 shard then upgraded it there and then and gave it to them.

imo its scrolls
    I didn't know that

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

At this very time he is probably on a caribean beach, drinking some beer, watching hot girls pass in front of him. And spending the LOT of money people paid him for a binary thing.
    While people that bought stuff from him, are scared to be arsed if K2 start to tracing the items he sold ^^

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    he did and lets leave it at that....lets just say i know

and phantom is right i just didnt want to say anything

its all over now and lets move on

and no he was not legit even if they were 100% scrolls...the items were but not how he made them by duping blue chest to get the items and of course any scroll that is 100% legit unless give or made public to all as such as to hold a even to give one out

move on

Banned

Originally posted by Gollum
    At this very time he is probably on a caribean beach, drinking some beer, watching hot girls pass in front of him. And spending the LOT of money people paid him for a binary thing.
    While people that bought stuff from him, are scared to be arsed if K2 start to tracing the items he sold ^^
    he is not in caribean

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    There were trades between Patek and KoM on Diez months ago, what they traded I'm not sure ( wasn't told ) *I havn't seen him pop on msn in awhile ( OMG YES I HAD HIM ON! I bought one of my +7 chitin sets off him months ago <_< ) *I believe it does have to do with duping, but also with +7 or +8 scrolls
    +7 chitins why not +8 you n00b....rofl....j/k

it was a combo of shit of how he made it....also we all thought in the begining "wow this guy has cracked the anvil he can make +7 shit no prob"

then we saw +8 easy ok few weeks later we know something was up but still not sure till just a month ago and now bb kom

move on

B> roc\'s, we\'s. iron neck igc or usd cheap plýs

Banned Senior Member

cause, I bought those before KE came out

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    cause, I bought those before KE came out
    si maricon :P ^_^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast