Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KOSP users really pissing me off

This is a discussion on KOSP users really pissing me off within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, check this, he even admits to it...Zzzzzzz BAN HIM PLEASE?!?! and btw there is two of them both with ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Default KOSP users really pissing me off

ok, check this, he even admits to it...Zzzzzzz

BAN HIM PLEASE?!?!

and btw there is two of them both with +8 iron bows....wonder how they got them

stevouk

i suppose the same tool helped him get his bow and his armour too

people like this make me want to quit, fucking this game up

stevouk

oh yeh and if exp'in is boring then why even play this game?

this game is based on exp'in and pk'in 50/50

why even sit using kosp? isnt it pointless? where is the fun?

is he just doing it so he can say he got to lvl 70 even though he didnt because a program done it for him

Unholy

hackers are worst than those guys -_-

stevouk

well not really because these guys fuck the game up for us just as much as hackers

Banned

this is the way i look at it, although they cheat and gain lvls that way...... they SUCK

their pk skills will be like 1/19138601836 of your pk skill

they wont know what to do except minor heal..pot...town when orcs come.

dont worry about them, their shit will get wiped and they will move onto a different game.
    although they DO cover xp spots, just find a different place to xp. i found out i can solo harpies with safety + minor heal combo

stevouk

yeah i suppose, but did you also know in MYKO its totally legal to macro in eslant LOL

Anonimous_User

Originally posted by stevouk
    yeah i suppose, but did you also know in MYKO its totally legal to macro in eslant LOL
    But is it macros like the ones used in USKO?? oh well zzzzz

One type of "macro" that could be usefull in this game is the implented macro system of WoW. Is not that BS of 5 hits arrow shower or no cooldown.
    It just do a serie of skills with the right cooldowns with only one button. (I know this still sound wierd to some, but the ones that have played WoW know what i mean). For example, one icon that can do all the buffs.

Originally posted by Anonimous_User+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Anonimous_User)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

One type of "macro" that could be usefull in this game is the implented macro system of WoW. Is not that BS of 5 hits arrow shower or no cooldown.
    It just do a serie of skills with the right cooldowns with only one button. (I know this still sound wierd to some, but the ones that have played WoW know what i mean). For example, one icon that can do all the buffs.[/b]
    or one icon and all duffs ? or one icon and spike+trust + .... ? or one icon cutleg+screem+howling sword ? or one icon for 19xminor ?
    ye that should be really greate.....zzz
    sry but I dont want that

Banned

Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)</div>
    Originally posted by Anonimous_User@
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

It just do a serie of skills with the right cooldowns with only one button. (I know this still sound wierd to some, but the ones that have played WoW know what i mean). For example, one icon that can do all the buffs.
    or one icon and all duffs ? or one icon and spike+trust + .... ? or one icon cutleg+screem+howling sword ? or one icon for 19xminor ?
    sry but I dont want that[/b]
    You dont seem to realize all those skills have CASTING TIMES, if there were somthing like that, it would be so nooby b/c you cant combo with it, so it would be pressing SD, then leg cut, then scream and you could do it by hand w/ combo so much faster...

stevouk

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Anonimous_User
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

sry but I dont want that[/b]
    You dont seem to realize all those skills have CASTING TIMES, if there were somthing like that, it would be so nooby b/c you cant combo with it, so it would be pressing SD, then leg cut, then scream and you could do it by hand w/ combo so much faster...[/b][/quote]

off topic

stevouk

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    Originally posted by tchuddi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

sry but I dont want that
    You dont seem to realize all those skills have CASTING TIMES, if there were somthing like that, it would be so nooby b/c you cant combo with it, so it would be pressing SD, then leg cut, then scream and you could do it by hand w/ combo so much faster...[/b]
    off topic[/b][/quote]

oh and yes it is like a macro program i belive but if you use it outside of eslant then you get banned

TunaFishyMe

lol not if you also put in the r attacks in the macro xD

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    Originally posted by tchuddi
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk

sry but I dont want that
    You dont seem to realize all those skills have CASTING TIMES, if there were somthing like that, it would be so nooby b/c you cant combo with it, so it would be pressing SD, then leg cut, then scream and you could do it by hand w/ combo so much faster...[/b]
    off topic[/b][/quote]
    ok so if I made 1 click 10x minor, no colldown, so it will be fastes than fingers. if I make SD than program S and than R ? if U make in like macro it will be much fastest than fingers.
    U have to think about that. I know WoW, but its totaly diferent game. only thing what WoW has same as KO is Orc Rase...

firem

macro is just help tool to make me lvl up
    dupe is just way to make me get richer and better stuff
    twitching is just to help me to get to u/away from u faster....

no hack, just help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast