A reply from KOL's Customer Service

This is a discussion on A reply from KOL's Customer Service within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ICantCombo 2006-09-12 23:34:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8 Hail _________! It appears that your items disappeared due to ...
Page: 1

jakesean

Default A reply from KOL's Customer Service

ICantCombo 2006-09-12 23:34:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8
    Hail _________!

It appears that your items disappeared due to server disconnection. We are unable to verify item lost in this way. We regret to inform you that we are unable to restore your items. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have cause. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online.

well..those were his armours, weapon, and accesories.. he's been holding those items for quite sometime, and because he was disconnected by something, he lost his VALUABLE STUFF and not craps. Money in inn was "0" ..

so, if u guys get DCed or something, u might lose ur valuable stuff, and not craps, technically that's what they're trying to say.. ... WOW .. how cool is that?! only expensive stuff, not craps.. hmm.. sounds fishy eh.. inside job?

:wub:

K2'd ..

still trust K2 ??

Honesty

same happen to me yesterday..i lost rom.. >.<

jakesean

Originally posted by Honesty
    same happen to me yesterday..i lost rom.. >.<
    he lost all of his valuable stuff + ingame coins .. i mean.. just think about it.. valuable stuff gone.. craps still there.. if its a disconnection bug then everything would disappear, including craps or what, but NO..

CRAPS in
    VALUABLE STUFF gone

:wacko:

Hail K2 the great.

Looks like he was hacked to me... The hacker knew that he didn't have much time (since he was disconnecting him) so he only took good stuff.

overlordmk2

no a few days ago servers were shitty and i logged to my account and got into ares, but i saw karus entrance but im elmo!

it was a lvl 37 priest orso i thought WTF etc.

then i relogged and saw my account

thats k2s fault, database was kinda fuked

i think u got hacked like that

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

That's one of their SEXY automated msgs. They are on my nerves, they fuked my account and now no reply -_-

Busch

Default Re: A reply from KOL's Customer Service

Originally posted by jakesean

still trust K2 ??

???

Rentzusuken

If they can see that items appeared to have been lost due to server disconnect, then why would it be impossible to verify an item lost in that way? Logically, they already see whatever item(s) it was that was lost to make that statement.

GondyKo

here is best one

HAIL fuck2
    I have investigated the issue and unfortunately, I am unable to assist you with this issue, as we provide only limited support to our players without a premium subscription.

M0NSTERED

owned lol :wub: