Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

KOWiki: Let's try this again

This is a discussion on KOWiki: Let's try this again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think this is a good idea. For the ppl who just say KODB and then leave the topic, I ...
Page: 2

I think this is a good idea.

For the ppl who just say KODB and then leave the topic, I would like to say to them that the more resources the better. There will never be on master guide/information site, so the mroe the merrier imo.

KODB is a good site, but it doesn't detailed explanations, only stats. KOWiki will be useful to alot of newbs and others too who need more than just numbers. So if u can contibute!

J

To be honest I think this will be very popular, it's true that KODB is basically an advanced version of what we're creating for people who already play ko, but I think that this will be great for people who come looking to see about the game before they start playing. There is a lot of people who play the game already, a lot of noobs who will be seeking something just like what we're building. Everything and anything that anyone could ever want to know about knight online...not just advanced stuff.

Also, a lot of people come looking for a MMORPG to play. They search or google or whatever, I know that's what I did. When I stopped playing neopets I was going through crazy withdrawal, so I went a'searchin' for something new and more mature and found knightonlineworld.com ...I ended up downloading it, but for weeks and weeks I was absolutely clueless about the game. When you go to google and type in knight online or knight online guide, you don't get KODB, you get very very poor quality attempts at knight online guides :P

Anyways, at least worth a try in my eyes.[/b]
    Ahaha everyone laugh at aba!

Aba

Ahaha everyone laugh at aba![/b]

why

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Ahaha everyone laugh at aba![/b]
    lol

Banned

Actually i dont think ppl will use it but its a nice feature[/b]
    +1 and the fact that kodb.info has most of what a wiki would

startrizerg

still i could welcome 1 more ko related site . one more forum to jump on daily ^^

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

God, my old guides were gay.[/b]
    Write some new ones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12