Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Koxp is back

This is a discussion on Koxp is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It has never gone......
Page: 3

oli

It has never gone...

hatay

my god DC hack is by far crappier lol, im gettin DC a lot !... everytime a turk cant kill me he DC me lol..[/b]
    DC Hack has been fixed so you either have a crappy internet connection or you're lying..

How do I know? I was partying with some turks and some random noob came and ks'd us for over a hour so I asked if they could dc him and they said it wasn't possible anymore after the last patch..

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

DC Hack has been fixed so you either have a crappy internet connection or you're lying..

How do I know? I was partying with some turks and some random noob came and ks'd us for over a hour so I asked if they could dc him and they said it wasn't possible anymore after the last patch..[/b]
    Then they need to update their programs.

MrBigStuff

To clear up the dumb shit that's getting wroten. Koxp was a macro program far behind time, let's say 2 years. There was also AKII. The now working macro programs are: HeavenFire, Private macro programs, and hacks from Snoxd.

This current version of the arrow shower hack, dc hack, town hack, skill timing, etc, is totally out of control. This last war was the worst war I have ever been to. 15 archers arrow shower comboing and when you kill them, they dc you over and over and over - 20 times in one hr, entire party over and over and over...

Looks like this game is finally coming to its days because at this rate, no one but the hackers will be playing I can guarantee that.

yea piece of sh!et cheater if u kill them they will dc u(and for not premys players is end of war
    + they hide at catapults so u cant kill them in 2 hits
    cave bug , no bf, no ft, party quest bug is nothing to the arrow shower hack & dc hack fock every day this game is worse and worse

Banned

Yeah...si my friend, I just saw koxp archers in giant golems in eslant and they were active players, just waiting for their silent ban. lol i wonder if they are still there...lol

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

My priest is permanently wearing arrow def pads and arrow def shield 48 at the moment (at least it's my "default" that I switch back to at the end of a fight)

Shane1911

To clear up the dumb shit that's getting wroten.[/b]
    Or "written" even. <_<

It&#39;s simply semantics. People refer to all cheat programs as "koxp", and all cheaters as "koxpers" - no big deal.

King0fKingZ

It has never gone...[/b]
    +1

It will be just updated on every new patch

Take care with siege towers! Sunday when I was in war, i got so many 5-in-a-row archer hit. I dont care with koxpers who try to lvl up, they will never reach 70+ but it makes my angry when somebody gets np with cheat... :angry:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Take care with siege towers! Sunday when I was in war, i got so many 5-in-a-row archer hit. I dont care with koxpers who try to lvl up, they will never reach 70+ but it makes my angry when somebody gets np with cheat... :angry:[/b]
    all this arrow shower in ardream is getting to be funny..i got an ardream mage.. when u tp a party to them they can;t tp town fast they just die quick...now i target cheaters and kill them , lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123