Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ko sucks without turks now

This is a discussion on ko sucks without turks now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ko sucks without turks bc pk is worse now since there no one to take ur anger out on and ...
Page: 1

LoveHurts

ko sucks without turks bc pk is worse now since there no one to take ur anger out on and not alot of people since turks are gone. and on ronark xp sucks balls bc theres like no xp party the only way u will get in an xp party is if ur in a clan pretty much so right now im kinda missing the turks i didnt really care if they macroed only thing bothered me was koxp in cz.but yeah all i got to say ko kinda sucks rite now without turks. and i know there gonna be some lamers after i post this but oh well

Here we go again, yay!

Turks can connect to the game now I think, I could load the launcher this morning, So i'm sure they can get ingame now.

LoveHurts

Here we go again, yay![/b]
    -.- serouisly if u really think about it ko really does suck without turks but thats my opinion

MerchAcc

It's bs...
    Turks can connect now...
    Here is the ss i took 5 mins ago in b1 mora...
    Usualy if turks cant connect there are only 10 ppl running thru moradon and no1 shouting in turkish...

Sustain

We know it would suck, without turks ko wouldnt be any fun.

LoveHurts

if u went on ronark its empty as fuck and dies is pretty empty also and dies is like one of the most populated servers

kronik

same shit happening again
    no start tab on launcher <_<

fede

There is also another good side to less Turks .....

no need for premium to log in...hahahahaha

now you miss&#39;em? lol..
    everyday you can read in "cheater" section "Zzzzzzzzzzz koxp back" etcc. and now you see the point w/o turks usko is the same as jpko (empty cz)
    full servers > no need to pay premmy

north_shore

It&#39;s bs...
    Turks can connect now...
    Here is the ss i took 5 mins ago in b1 mora...
    Usualy if turks cant connect there are only 10 ppl running thru moradon and no1 shouting in turkish...
    [/b]
    why blank out your name when its in the screen shot you took? lol look at the shout message at the top notice only english one?

sanioklt

ko with out turks is way better no one ks u no one koxp like fuk, no one tp u in middle of gollems when u on seeking at lvl 70 and u die.

wawh

ko with out turks is way better no one ks u no one koxp like fuk, no one tp u in middle of gollems when u on seeking at lvl 70 and u die.[/b]
    well there&#39;s no one left to party with, most of the english speakers have quit this game

DonEfyrion

Pffffff in the morning in could login, now i cant login anymore pffffffffffffff

Flo

it was so nice without the turks and having an empty server

MerchAcc

why blank out your name when its in the screen shot you took? lol look at the shout message at the top notice only english one?[/b]
    Lol i dont understand what the hell are you talking about... But i blank it just for fun... You have problem with that ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast