Moradon hella dc?

This is a discussion on Moradon hella dc? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Being in Moradon seems to disconnect you during the Turkish peak time if you stay there, even if you're only ...
Page: 1

Being in Moradon seems to disconnect you during the Turkish peak time if you stay there, even if you're only their for a brief period of time. I think this may be something to do with the fact that there are quite a number of characters running bots that spam their "Selling/buying" requests at a rate of about 20~ messages per second. Blocking normal chat doesn't seem to help, is this happening to other people and on other servers?

(So freakin&#39; annoying, because I&#39;m trying to sell dual STR16/3HP earrings that are worth about 18GB~ each on Akara, so i cannot merchant them and there is no buying merchant option for these sorts of earrings (as far as i have noticed), and can&#39;t even spam due to botter&#39;s. <_< )

woot.. can&#39;t believe they r worth for freakin&#39; much >.< but idd its annoying :[

Hennessy

people are getting dc&#39;d all over the server , not only in moradon
    k2 is to lazy to fix koxp even after like 6 years

so they just ended up dc&#39;ing everyone who is afk i guess, because my mage is always getting dc&#39;d and i got perfect internet connection