Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

KOXP character sales

This is a discussion on KOXP character sales within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you know, we allowed you to sell accounts again. With the rise of KOXP accounts, we need to take ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

As you know, we allowed you to sell accounts again. With the rise of KOXP accounts, we need to take some actions towards making sure the ones being sold on Ko4life are from legit sources and just koxped to be sold.

What we want from the community is this: What ways do you believe we could implement in order to filter out koxp accounts and keep the market place to legit ones? One method would be to include an unedited screenshot so everyone can see the character name and info so people can do background checks on the server about the character. Anything that doesnt reveal the character name would be removed

We are here to serve the community, but we are also here to protect you guys as well.

linus apprently reads ko4life, so that means anyone of the gms could read it
    if you take a screenshot with your name and level visible, they could easily just ban it

Banned Senior Member

There are alot of things K2 could do, They've had access to ko4life long before we banned account sales. Its just when people are selling lvl 80 accounts with almost no NP and wont mention the name or give a screenshot, things start to get suspicious

i dont think it will be possible
    i know several people from old clans of mine that turned out to be koxpers, trying to sell their chars on ko4life, and all i could do was pm a moderator telling them that the person was a koxper
    theres no way to get proof because even if someone koxped a char from 1-83, they could buy a name change and voila

Banned Senior Member

ya, theres alot of ways for a koxper to start fresh when selling, however removing any we can is better then letting them free

Just have them post their stats, but just not the name. It would be obvious if they koxped because then they would have around 5k nps or under, or just have all rental gear and quest accessories.

These should be a must:

King Of Knight link.
    NP's
    Former Clan

auditurbo4

These should be a must:

King Of Knight link.
    NP's
    Former Clan[/b]

Agreed...

TNM

what about unused medalled to 5 / 10k chars? i got some of those :P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i think limiting the amount of characters a ko4life meber can sell during a period of time would be good idea.
    new accounts trying to sell accounts would be ip checked

and maybe a database created monitoring wat characters were sold to who and when.

and ko4life member selling alot of account would be subject to an investigation by bioth k2 and ko4life

also under our avatar we have server ign and nation.. maybe those can be enforced a little more?

another one....

this one might get shot down

but wat if account being sold were checked by global mods or maybe by phantom devile shurt or other trustable people?

pictures of the character saying in game chat the date and time the picture was taken could be sent to moderators so they can verify name of characterr

ill think of some more later xD

Hell_Angel

These should be a must:

King Of Knight link.
    NP's
    Former Clan[/b]
    agreed +2
    anyone whose 75+ would easily be recognized on that server as they would have to have exp'd more than a month...

i think limiting the amount of characters a ko4life meber can sell during a period of time would be good idea.
    new accounts trying to sell accounts would be ip checked

and maybe a database created monitoring wat characters were sold to who and when.

and ko4life member selling alot of account would be subject to an investigation by bioth k2 and ko4life[/b]
    do not count on k2 getting involved at all...some GMs know when accounts are sold but dont really involve themselves due to the fact that they r so busy... but it works out in the long run i guess :unsure:

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

with the number of bdws its easy to get nps assuming those koxpers do go to bdw. i already earned 31k just from bdws

medickiller

one char of mine got raped by npds donatoins onver 500k and i left hiim wiht 11knp

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Forbid lvl 75+ character sales :P

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast