Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KOXP character sales

This is a discussion on KOXP character sales within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just KOK link and np's is all it needs :P if scared of gm looking at KOK link, pm whoever ...
Page: 2

just KOK link and np's is all it needs :P if scared of gm looking at KOK link, pm whoever is intrested in the account the link

Banned

well you made selling accounts come back , and you said buyer beware personally i feel that any account to be sold is up to the seller and that if the buyer doesnt ask questions its his own fault

1. ko4life takes no responsibility in account sales whatsoever therefore if you get scammed / screwed / or w/e may happen ko4life and its mods will not supply support or help assist in catching the person , its your duty to post in the cheaters section to allow other traders to be aware of this incase they are doing trades and/or in the future of that persons buisness

2. asking for names and kok link will only get the char banned for posting in public , i think that is a stupid idea

3. np i agree with 100%

4 how about asking for quest remaining ?

5 previous clan is also stupid

6 how about giving kok link to the attending market mod for review to test the sellers credibility and if they feel its not good enough then /close_topic

7. make it so that people use the report funtion and less of there mouth funtion i.e no postin in selling topics unless its to offer/bump/buy/sell lets the mods do there jobs

that is some stuff i feel could help it along , but when you sell accounts you cant make that person post all the info to the public some people have done bad stuff b4 and i.e bad trading or some clan buisness and dont wish to make it known of there account and/or who they are , simply there is many reasons so there is my 2 cents

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

you should also check the date the account was registered.. I don't think anyone should have lvl 80 characters on a 2 week-old account :P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

you should also check the date the account was registered.. I don't think anyone should have lvl 80 characters on a 2 week-old account :P[/b]
    + 1234556461651

greatest fucking idea everr

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

and 50+ post and max 2 chars per month or something

and 50+ post and max 2 chars per month or something[/b]
    Even people with 1000 + posts could koxp nowadays, post count doesnt say everything

What is the difference between botted account and a boughted account for USD? <_<

If your trying to stop the kxpers be cheating, this is not the solution, we all know gms should be more actief and ban them.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Name
    Nps
    Kok lvl history link / char equip
    And just unkown users selling high lvls

I you are for this Nik because you&#39;ve already sold your acc&#39;s lol, don&#39;t make me post more ss&#39;s

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

this is what i would ask for (first priority on top)
    • Registry Date
    • King Of Knight link
    • Remaining Quests
    • NP&#39;s
    • Former Clan

I personally think those would be the best cause
    • Registry Date: Probably the best option, like Dark3lf said, you can&#39;t go 83 in 3days
    • Kok link: Check the armor, War armor => great chance of it being koxper .
    • Np&#39;s: Like 5k nps on a lvl 83, well its pretty impossible, or you had to be the worst pker ever h34r: .
    • Remaining Quests: If all quests are open, then he is def a koxper
    • Former Clan: At lvl 83 i do think you would have been in a decent clan.

Little archer Senior Member

a lil late dont u think?

cwest was the 80 koxped chars paradise weeks ago and so many ppl got away with it

np´s? am i wrong or can´t u donate np´s anymore? :blink:

Little archer Senior Member

imo just check "quests opened" cuz i dont know a single 80 that havent done all his quests

Banned

ok , so when someone gets there account banned from posting all that bs info

i.e

name

kok

clan

w/e which one of o you is replacing the buyers money or the sellers account ?????

and englishgays4life , when are you gonna grow up kiddie seriously your a koxper , gonna always be a koxper stop taking it out on me i dont even play ko ffs and havent since i sold my last few items which was weeks ago here better yet

;;l;;; <---------- ss that and send it to me in pm

What is the difference between botted account and a boughted account for USD? <_<

If your trying to stop the kxpers be cheating, this is not the solution, we all know gms should be more actief and ban them.[/b]
    im just gonna go ahead and think you mean &#39;a bought account&#39; and there is a large difference, one has a high chance of being banned after the purchase, the other has a very small chance....

this clearly isnt a topic about stoping koxpers, its obvoiusly about stopping koxpers selling there characters, so that our community isnt at risk of getting fucked over after spending 100+ usd on an account.

Banned Senior Member

im just gonna go ahead and think you mean &#39;a bought account&#39; and there is a large difference, one has a high chance of being banned after the purchase, the other has a very small chance....

this clearly isnt a topic about stoping koxpers, its obvoiusly about stopping koxpers selling there characters, so that our community isnt at risk of getting fucked over after spending 100+ usd on an account.[/b]
    not just that, but think how you would feel spending months doing something, and then someone comes around after a few days and sells the same thing you are, probably for cheaper or faster.

We cant have people PM mods with their information regarding sales, there are far too many character sales on ko4life for the mods to handle them all or have it organized

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast