Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KOXP character sales

This is a discussion on KOXP character sales within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why are you guys still posting? Everything that needs to be said has already been said. /Close And again. Just ...
Page: 5

Why are you guys still posting? Everything that needs to be said has already been said.

/Close

And again. Just a SS of NPs and maybe a KoK link.

Banned Senior Member

as a seller of many koxped accounts[/b]
    uhh.... what?

uhh.... what?[/b]
    *pulls out the banstick* :huh:

Banned

my girlfriends dad is in the hostpital with a infecton behind his liver so i was on the phone and got sidetracked what i was even typing do what you want but it was a typo

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

uhh.... what?[/b]
    he just told us how it works today in usko. alot koxp/bugabuse characters getting sold and no1 cares right now.
    problem is the community like i posted several month ago. as long as players keep buying chars/gb´s/items from people who doing a business with it we (legit ko4life members who declined babashopping and any kind of cheating/bugabuse) doesnt matter.
    i think ko4life need to decide if they want to support such a community. right now its nothin special to use "ko busines people" and thats one of the reasons why i stoped.

he just told us how it works today in usko. alot koxp/bugabuse characters getting sold and no1 cares right now.
    problem is the community like i posted several month ago. as long as players keep buying chars/gb´s/items from people who doing a business with it we (legit ko4life members who declined babashopping and any kind of cheating/bugabuse) doesnt matter.
    i think ko4life need to decide if they want to support such a community. right now its nothin special to use "ko busines people" and thats one of the reasons why i stoped.[/b]
    Thats why this post was made, and every1 is posting to avoid these characters being sold.. so i guess we do care

OLD1953

i think ko4life need to decide if they want to support such a community. right now its nothin special to use "ko busines people" and thats one of the reasons why i stoped.[/b]
    No, that's not the problem. The problem is that K2 makes money from all the cheating, so they let it continue. Crap, they encourage it.

It took me all of ten minutes to find Turkish affiliates of K2, the guys who sell premium and so forth, who also sell h********* subs. These guys are supposed to be monitored by K2, crap, K2's had complaints about them advertising gold sales on the KO exit screen on the Turk version of KO.

Go to their sites, sure enough, they made them quit selling gold, though the old ad for gold sales was still up yesterday. But they are still selling bots for K2's more popular games.

K2 LOOKED at them, told them to QUIT SELLING GOLD, and LET THEM KEEP SELLING BOTS!

K2/Mgame are in the bot business. You want links, I got links.

I figure it goes like this, you get a patch whenever h********* gets cracked and the freebies start piling in.

The patch is "cracked" in advance for h*********, so the "legit" h********* users just update and move on, which is why you see macros going ten minutes after a patch.

The patch is intended to mark the cracked h********* users for the GM's, so they ban a bunch of the dudes who aren't paying, and everyone says "K2 is taking action".

If pressure gets too high, they just turn off all the h********* subs, put up a notice that says "oh my, they've blocked us, what a dilemma, we'll be back in a few weeks" and everyone runs around bot free servers yelling the praises of K2.

When the heats off, they turn them back on and the h********* users all praise the mighty and all powerful h********* programmers.

Is this illegal? Nope, not a bit of it, read the contract you accepted to play the game. It says flatly "don't guarantee fair play".

Shabby treatment of customers, oh yeah. On both ends.

Dunno if you guys still have that silly rule about not naming bots or not - like it takes over five minutes to find out. So I ***ed everything.

But if you want the links just say so, ofc, as soon as K2 sees them they'll tell that affiliate to change names or shut down for a couple weeks, so nobody will see what's going on. Which is why I didn't post them already.

But consider this, if KO is really that easy to crack, why don't the bots turn you into superduperman who can't be killed or damaged? Why don't they just keep the HP bar reset at 99% all the time? Why doesn't every level 1 have max str and so forth? Because that really would ruin game play, and they don't want that, they want to make money on both ends. It's just numbers and how you reset them when they change, not some magic formula that nobody understands. Think about it.

I LOVE CONSPIRACY THEORIES

There is NO way you can check them lol...

NPs?
    Some ppl are ONLY exping, not pking at all, so they can't sell chars and they will be called cheaters?
    Some ppl gave a lot of NP to clans and after they quitted few of them, they were left with nothing
    Some ppl spent A LOT on NP of Medals, and again, are they cheaters?

do NOT make a rule that u need some NP to sell - more koxpers will be pking in CZ <_< it&#39;s not hard to do some NP Transfer/pwn with that yellow skill... -_-

Post his nick? KoK link?
    GREAT IDEA! Let&#39;s get everyone banned! <_<

NONE of the ideas you posted will work...

The ONLY way to get know about it, is simply ASKING at msn for nick before you buy a char... Then you can check at oficial forum if he was reported or ask clannies/friends (not in public pls <_<) if he koxped or so... If he didn&#39;t want to say it, then I&#39;d go with &#39;no thx, bb&#39; ...

JUST USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND DON&#39;T COUNT ON ANYONE ELSE!

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i think ko4life should only introduce 1 new rule:
    - u need to post a screenshot of ur character with stats (no name or clan needed)
    - this screenshot need to show character saying "[Ko4Life.name].this screen is made in [day].[month].[year]" in front of top 5 flags of his nation.

and there should be an area in market section where members of ko4life could ask for reputation of a character name. topics should be open for a certain time. these topic need to be started by some1 else then the selling member. this way we prevent members to start "trustability topics" again. mods should be able to request original .ksc file.

this way moderators are not involved in a character/account deal. they would only moderate this "character reputation" topics and investigate if necessary.

we need to realize ko4life could give members references but its allways ur own risk!

and there should be an area in market section where members of ko4life could ask for reputation of a character name. topics should be open for a certain time. these topic need to be started by some1 else then the selling member. this way we prevent members to start "trustability topics" again. mods should be able to request original .ksc file.[/b]
    that&#39;s nice idea, but I think the topic starters should be MODS....

if you want to buy a character, ask for it&#39;s nick, then PM a mod requesting to make a topic

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Oh jeez you guys are still going at it. Come to a solution yet?

Banned Senior Member

Koxped characters doesn&#39;t mean you would be scammed right away.
    And for that exp bug, it doesn&#39;t go above lvl 80, otherwise we would have alot of 83&#39;s already on c-west and iona

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Make ss&#39;s of being Lv70,72,80,80+

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast